Ch~ 25

Kiko's POV

"So... That's what my doctors have decidedly for me. A bone marrow transplantation. Nisan will donate the bone marrow." I've been quite u well these days. So, I'm missing out on school. But that's not going to be a problem as I'm already updated on my studies, thanks to Nagisa ni's advanced classes.

My friends often come to visit me after school and hang out with me for hours. Not that I mind. I'm usually too bored at home.

Keisuke would often bunk school because he wants to keep me company. I'd end up helping him with the studies at the end of day.

Right now, Keisuke, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, Senju, Hina, Emma, Sanzu and Kazutora are sitting in our living room and I'm telling them about the Bone Marrow Transplant that the doctors planned for me.

Onni-san already told me about this a week ago.
I didn't tell my friends yet because the transplantation wasn't confirmed. But today Auntie Aoi called and said that they will carry out the transplantation very soon. They will be deciding on a date for the surgery after discussing with my parents, nisan and Ira ne. I really owe Ira be as she has taken the role of my guardian and helped me a lot... She's done a lot for me.

"Kiko... We'll be rooting for you!" Takemichi looked at me and said, his eyes teary. I can sense a desperation in him. Oh! How I want to confront him.

"Ayy! Thanks Takemichi!" I smiled.

Suddenly, I was engulfed in hugs... By multiple people.

Senju, Emma, Hina and ofcourse our resident Koala, Mikey...

I reassured them that I'll be ok. Well, yep I'll be ok I guess.

Soon, everyone scattered playing games, gossiping and all. I looked at the faces of my friends.

Keisuke, Chifuyu and Kazutora talking about animals.

Mikey and Senju talking about gang stuffs. They kind off arguing who is the stronger gang. Nothing serious...

Takemichi, Hina, Draken and Emma talking about what profession they want to choose.

Sanzu, Mitsuya and me are talking about Clothes and stuff.
Apprantly, Mitsuya wants to become a fashion designer. Sanzu haven't planned anything yet. Thinking about it... I too haven't planned anything!
I mean... What should I do? I don't really have any talent... Maybe... I can talk to Nagisa ni about it!

Or maybe I can be an assassin too, like Y/N nesan and Ira Ne.... My friends know of Y/N nesan as some Govt. Official and don't know of her real identity. I'm aware it's too risky to tell anyone. I too have a history with Assassins. So, I can consider Assassination as a profession.... Maybe!