Xu Weiran didn't notice that much, he was more concerned about Lin Mu's body.

    "I heard Yunan say you have a stomachache? What did you eat wrong?" Xu Weiran sat down beside the bed and held Lin Mu's cool hand.

    Lin Mu lowered his head guiltily and whispered, "Didn't I eat something wrong? It's because I didn't have anything..." When

    Xu Weiran heard this, his face was full of disapproval: "Why don't you eat?"

    Lin Mu knew If she doesn't do something, Xu Weiran will definitely teach her endless lessons. So...

    "Oh, don't be so fierce! It will scare him (her)!" She said, putting Xu Weiran's hand on her abdomen.

    Lin Mu smiled softly, and a soft light radiated from his body.

    "What do you mean?" Xu Weiran stared straight at Lin Mu's flat stomach, still digesting the 'he (she)' in Lin Mu's mouth.

    Lin Mu met Xu Weiran's unbelievable look: "That's what you think!"

    Xu Weiran's eyes looked a little red, just when Lin Mu thought he was about to cry, he suddenly hugged her. His face was buried tightly in Lin Mu's hair. It seemed that this would calm his overexcited emotions.

    He has a child of his own! And Lin Mu's child! so good!

    "I'm very happy. Thank you!" Xu Weiran's voice sounded a little choked, and it was the first time Lin Mu heard him do this!

    Lin Mu hugged him back, her face full of joy of being a new mother: "Me too!"

    At first she thought it was just a stomachache, but she didn't expect she was pregnant. Fortunately, she didn't have any effect on the baby because of her diet, otherwise she really wanted to kill herself.

    Before the baby came, even though she and Xu Weiran fell in love again, she felt that something was missing, and it seemed that she still couldn't integrate with the world. It was not until she was pregnant with the baby that the missing corner in her heart was filled, and she truly felt the connection between her and the world.

    Because Lin Mu didn't have any major problems, just low blood sugar, so he went home that night.

    When the two stepped out of the hospital door, a girl who looked familiar came across.

    The girl looked up at Lin Mu and Xu Weiran, then lowered her head quickly.

    "Huh? That seems to be the woman by Stern's side, right?" Lin Mu took a few steps before remembering who she was.

    "I don't remember." Xu Weiran carefully supported Lin Mu, not at all interested in who that girl was.

    "I think she has a big belly! Isn't it harsh?" Lin Mu's eyes flashed with gossip.

    "I don't know. I only know that I've been imprisoned for severe economic crimes."

    "Ah? Isn't it? When did it happen?" Lin Mu was shocked.

    Xu Weiran squeezed Lin Mu's face lightly, with an unpleasant tone: "Your husband is here, but you ask another man? Huh?"

    "I'm curious..." Lin Mu pouted.

    He and Stern were once good allies. However, he shouldn't, he shouldn't, hit him with an idea. This time, he would lose his wife and lose his army. But even if he hadn't denounced the sternness and the things he had done sternly, it would have been exposed. It's a matter of time when the game is over.