55

It was late at night, and Xu Weiran was still working in the study. She originally wanted to wait for him to come back to sleep.

    As for why he was waiting, Lin Mu couldn't say.

    However, they just took a step closer to each other, and the atmosphere is so good, so the next step is...

    Lin Mu vigorously cleared some unnutritious images from his mind, and fanned the hot Cheeks, telling myself to calm down.

    Time passed by, and Lin Mu waited hard. However, the temperature of the heating in the room was too comfortable, making Lin Mu drowsy lying on the bed, and the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid were fighting each other. She really couldn't hold on anymore.

    When she was in a daze, a hand was placed on her waist very naturally and intimately, and a warm and hot body was tightly attached to her back.

    Lin Mu subconsciously felt the presence of danger, and immediately opened his eyes, until he saw the familiar face, his nervous expression gradually relaxed.

    Lin Mu looked at Xu Weiran dissatisfiedly: "What are you doing?" She whispered tenderly, especially the last word, which was stretched unconsciously, like a kitten coquettish at its owner, which made people itch.

    "It's okay, you continue to sleep!"

    After speaking, Xu Weiran held Lin Mu's waist and made her face him, as he often did. Then, with one hand, Lin Mu's small head rested on his chest, and the other hand tightly wrapped Lin Mu.

    Lin Mu was quite sleepy, yes, but after Xu Weiran's operation, she was completely awake.

    She was nestled in Xu Weiran's arms, and the hot breath she exhaled rebounded after encountering the obstruction of his chest, and sprayed all of Lin Mu's face.

    "Is there anything to do tomorrow?" There was a dull, hoarse voice from the top of Lin Mu's hair.

    He knew that Lin Mu didn't sleep because her irregular breathing betrayed her.

    Lin Mu thought for a while and replied, "It's fine!"

    He asked her what to do with this? Could it be that you want to date her? Thinking about the last experience in Haicheng, Lin Mu felt a pity.

    Before Lin Mu could finish his brainstorming, Xu Weiran continued: "Mom's birthday, let's go back to the old house for a meal."

    Lin Mu's excitement was suddenly drowned out by a basin of cold water.

    "Mom told you to go back to the old house, not me!" She and Xie Yuting disliked each other, and every time she wanted to sit together peacefully, it was an extravagant hope. Xie Yuting wanted to see herself!

    Looking back on what I saw in the dessert shop today, I'm afraid her mother-in-law wants to see Liang Zihan more than she does!

    Indeed, Xie Yuting seemed to just let him go back to eat, and did not call Lin Mu. But he thought that they were husband and wife, and they had to be together anyway when they went to visit their elders.

    "If you don't want to go, then don't go." In fact, for him, this is actually just an optional thing. He could have been busy at work as an excuse, as he had been doing all these years.

    Sitting together as a family used to be what he wanted most. But facing a mother who doesn't care about him and a father who is too busy to take care of himself, his heart has long been cold.