50

The city that never sleeps is full of neon lights, the streets are full of traffic, and the lights are feasting. Minghua Building, located in this lively city, has an indifference beyond the mundane, which is particularly unique.

    Xu Weiran rarely passes by the north side of the city. First, the company is located in the south of the city. Even if it wants to go to the north of the city to discuss business, it is still going at a high speed, so it is difficult to notice some changes here. I still remember that this building was an unfinished building before, but it has been thriving in the past few years.

    Xu Weiran and Liang Zihan came out of Minghua Building side by side. The icy cold wind blew away the alcoholism on Liang Zihan's face. She was reluctant to leave like this, and wanted to say a few more words to Xu Weiran, but the driver of Liang's family was already waiting at the entrance of the building, and there were several vehicles behind. Now is really not the time for her to chat.

    Liang Zihan took two steps forward, took a deep breath before turning around, and said with a smile: "Then, I wish us a happy cooperation!"

    "Goodbye." Goodbye, but with endless reluctance and hidden in Admiration...and disappointment.

    Because the object of her admiration, the person she was thinking of, just nodded politely, and there was no expression on her handsome face, as if she was a dispensable person.

    The moment he turned around, he was in a trance, the stiletto heel of his high-heeled shoes crooked, and Liang Zihan fell to one side uncontrollably.

    Just when she closed her eyes resignedly, a hand held her up.

    She raised her head in disbelief and met Xu Weiran's dark and deep eyes. She never thought that the wish in her heart would actually come true. Even a small physical contact was worth her memory.

    Xu Weiran retracted his hand immediately after Liang Zihan stood firm.

    Liang Zihan lowered his head shyly: "Thank you."

    "Hands up." Xu Weiran's tone was light.

    The comfortable temperature in the car made Liang Zihan's cold hands gradually warm up in the cold wind.

    She stroked a place on the sleeve of her woolen coat, although she knew that a short moment would not leave any traceable warmth, she just wanted to keep something.

    Suddenly remembering the conditions Xu Weiran had just put forward, her heart immediately cooled down. She is really envious of Lin Mu! She is so envious! How can a woman who is inferior to her be favored by Xu Weiran!

    When she thinks that they are a husband and wife, they will make out, but she is just a clown who sings a one-man show and can't get the lead role When she paid attention, she was mad with jealousy.

    The car window reflected Liang Zihan's complex complexion, sometimes sweet and sometimes hideous. The driver was so frightened that he retracted his eyes to check the rearview mirror, and his heart was up and down at the same time.

    Liang Zihan looked out the window, and an unknown emotion was slowly growing in his eyes.

    ...

    The evaluation video filmed by Lin Mu, the effect is very good. Not only did he promote Qingju, but he also attracted another wave of fans for himself. Although many fans came for Lin Mu's face, it was better than nothing!

    So Sister Wei suggested to make more videos like this.

    It just so happened that Lin Mu's feet were getting better and better, except for some bruises, there wasn't much of a problem. So she set her own shooting location in her original bedroom.