9

The first floor of the office hall of the Xu Group.

    A woman wearing sunglasses and a mask, a luxury brand dress, and an exquisite women's watch on her hand walked to the front desk with a pink cartoon insulated lunch box that did not match her outfit.

    "I'm looking for you, President Xu." The refreshing voice was a little arrogant and arrogant. That's right, she is Lin Mu.

    During this period of time, there is no filming, shopping... It seems that it is not interesting. Therefore, she decided to harm Xu Weiran. He doesn't reveal her identity, which means he doesn't want to reveal it! She would do the opposite, and she would trumpet their relationship. See if the dog man can stand it! It would be best if she could get a divorce, but if she couldn't, it would make him unhappy, and she felt very relieved.

    When the female staff at the reception heard this, they immediately felt uncomfortable. Although they are only receptionists, Xu Corporation is also a big listed company. Being able to work here makes my family and friends envious. I don't know why this woman is so arrogant. It won't be those women who want to curry favor with President Xu!

    "Miss, do you have anything to do with Mr. Xu? Do you have an appointment?" Although she was very angry, the female staff still showed a professional working attitude.

    "I want to see him, do I need an appointment?" Lin Mu asked in a very bad tone.

    "In that case, why don't you call President Xu in person. If you have permission from President Xu, we will let you go up. We are just ordinary staff and have no right to let you go up. Please cooperate with me.

    " It's his wife, your wife of the president. I can come and leave if I want, do I still need his approval?"

    The female clerk on the side looked at Lin Mu's unreasonable appearance and was very disgusted. But because she said she was Mrs. Xu, everyone dared not act rashly. The company staff only knew that the president was married, but no one had seen Mrs. Xu herself. Encountered such a difficult matter today, they had to ask the secretary Chen of the president's office.

    "Who are you talking about? The president's wife, please appease people first. I'll be right there." Chen Hao just hung up the phone and pushed open the door of the president's office.

    "President, the reception desk on the first floor said that the wife is here."

    Xu Weiran, who was sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, had deep eyebrows and indifference all over his body. But at this moment, he frowned: "What is she here for?"

    "I don't know, but I heard that my wife is holding a lunch box. She should... come to bring you food!"

    Xu Weiran rubbed his eyebrows, drop the file. "Go pick her up!

    Lin Mu looked at Chen Hao who was getting closer and closer to him, thinking that Xu Weiran should have asked him to come down and send him away. He was extremely looking forward to the next plot, and thought about it by the way. What's going to happen later.

    "Madam, the president invites you to come up. "

    Ha." Ask her to go up? Shouldn't it be to drive her out?

    It was lunchtime at 12:30 noon, and the elevator staff in the Xu's Building came in and out.

    Lin Mu greeted everyone when he saw them, and proudly preached The fact that he is Mrs. Xu Weiran.

    Chen Hao is surprised. Lin Mu has always listened to Xu Weiran's words the most. The president said east, she will never go west. She has been low-key as the president's wife for four years, why is it high-profile today!