27

"You agreed." Yu Nan was eating potato chips beside him.

    "No, I don't know whether to go or not?" Lin Mu scratched at her thick hair, looking very embarrassed.

    "As far as I can see, the time is interesting to you. Otherwise, why does he always invite you to dinner?"

    "No way! And what's the matter, we've had two appointments!"

    "Also, he met with him before. I said that he has someone he likes, so he might really think it's difficult to order food alone!"

    Yu Nan smiled mysteriously: "Then have you ever thought about the person he said might be. ......is that you?"

    "Impossible, he told me that he liked someone as early as the "Rhythm of the Heart" was finished. However, I asked him on the initiative. But that's not the point, The point is that we only had one meal alone at that time, how could it be possible!"

    "I think he likes Zhao Xiyan. You must have something to do with the familiarity between them."

    Yu Nan thought about the time . Various interactions with Zhao Xiyan: "But I think Zhao Xiyan takes the initiative to talk every time! You say that Zhao Xiyan likes the current situation, I am more convinced."

    "Maybe the time is shy in front of the girl she likes!"

    "Okay, just as you said, shouldn't Shijing invite Zhao Xiyan to dinner? Why did he invite you alone?"

    "This...you're right, I'll ask him."

    - only Are we two?

    – I asked Xiyan, but she said she and Shen Jia ate together.

    Seeing the whole process again, Wu Yu twitched the corners of his mouth mockingly. When did he ask, how could he not know.

    Man's mouth is a deceiving ghost.

    Lin Mu showed Yu Nan the chat record: "Look at what I said!"

    Yu Nan shrugged indifferently: "Okay!"

    Lin Muzheng was about to reply when he saw Shijing sent a new WeChat message.

    – If you have other arrangements, don’t be ashamed to refuse me. I can go by myself.

    Wu Yu's expression was even more astonished. He said to Shijing, "I saw the green tea man today."

    Seeing Shijing say this, Lin Mu suddenly couldn't bear to say it when he wanted to refuse.

    – I have no plans. Are we going together?

    After Lin Mu and Shijing decided the time to go out, they looked at Yunan apologetically.

    "I really agreed."

    "Oh, he said that. If I still reject him... a little bit not so good! And we are still friends!"

    Yu Nan half-squinted his eyes: "Then you dove yourself. My best friend is very good."

    "Then I'll tell him, the three of us are together." After speaking, Lin Muzhen turned on the phone again.

    "Don't, it was only you who was invited, how embarrassing I was to go! Besides, I haven't said a few words to him, what can I talk about? I'm going, I guess I'll be sitting there, it's boring. "

    Then you..."

    "I'll just settle it in the restaurant downstairs."

    Lin Mu put his head on Yu Nan's shoulder and sighed vaguely, "What kind of fairy bestie are you! "