43

Seeing Xu Weiran who was walking one step faster than him, feeling the warmth from Xu Weiran's palm, Lin Mu suddenly felt that the watch in his pocket was a little hot.

    Gift, when is the best time for her to give it?

    The two of them didn't speak at all along the way. Perhaps because the atmosphere was a little dull, Lin Mu threw a topic.

    "Well, why does it look like there's no one else on this island except us?"

    They had walked for more than 20 minutes after leaving the hot spring banquet, and they didn't see anyone on the way. There were only the two of them on the wide beach, which was a bit gloomy.

    "Off-season." Xu Weiran casually gave a reason.

    In fact, not long after the construction of Lover's Island was completed, it was only opened to the outside world the day before yesterday. As soon as it opened, it attracted a large number of tourists because of its unique geographical environment and beautiful meaning. In order to be able to enjoy the world of only him and Lin Mu in the next few days, Xu Weiran paid a lot of money to cover the island.

    "Oh."

    "Then where are we going?" The two walked aimlessly along the beach. Watching the waves crashing on the shore, listening to the sound of the sea breeze whistling past your ears, how leisurely and elegant it is. But, it's really too quiet!

    "Just walk around." Xu Weiran was a little shy to say the real reason.

    Like this island, this beach is named after a lover. Locals say that couples and couples who walk this beach together will be together forever and will never be separated.

    Although this may be a gimmick to attract tourists, Xu Weiran still hopes to finish walking the beach with Lin Mu, in case it is true!

    Lin Mu suddenly remembered that in Haicheng last time, Producer Zhang said that he met Xu Weiran who was walking by the sea alone. Look at Xu Weiran, who is walking on the beach now, still in a suit.

    Lin Mu thought, Xu Weiran doesn't only have suits! Not right, she saw him in a sweatshirt.

    He really is a strange man! She can't find anyone who likes a suit more than him?

    ...

    Lin Mu struggled for a long time, seeing that the beach was coming to an end, she finally decided to take the watch given to Xu Weiran out of her pocket, but was interrupted by Xu Weiran's words.

    "Today is my birthday." The voice was calm as if discussing what the weather was like today.

    Lin Mu quietly waited for his follow-up, but...he didn't follow up. She thought that Xu Weiran would come with a wave of sensational words!

    Also, what's with his slightly aggrieved eyes? Wouldn't he be implying something to her?

    "So what?"

    "Gift." Xu Weiran suddenly stopped, and Lin Mu also followed. There is an element of righteousness in the straightforward words.

    Lin Mu held back the laughter at the corner of his mouth and deliberately pretended to be indifferent: "Oh, no." Who told Xu Weiran to always make fun of her, she had to pull it back.

    Lin Mu thought she could see Xu Weiran's deflated expression, but she had no chance at all. Because in front of Xu Weiran, she has always been the only one to be shriveled. After he answered, Lin Mu immediately felt that Xu Weiran's strength in holding his hand increased. He even tried to use the pressure of his eyes to make her change her mind.

    Seeing that the timing was right, Lin Mu put the watch in front of Xu Weiran. Mainly, she was afraid that her delicate hands would not be able to withstand Xu Weiran's brute force.

    "Here, a birthday present." After speaking, Lin Mu lowered his head, not daring to see Xu Weiran's expression, but his strength to hold his hand was obviously weakened.

    For a time, countless complex emotions appeared in Xu Weiran's eyes, and these emotions were finally classified as burning hot and soaked his eyes.

    He let go of Lin Mu's hand, casually took off the watch he was wearing, and stuffed it into his pocket.

    Lin Mu was stunned. She remembered that the watch seemed to be a limited edition in the world. He just stuffed tens of millions of watches so casually? She looked at the watch in her hand that was only over one million, and he wouldn't like it!

    "Help me put it on." The magnetic voice seduced Lin Mu, who was not firm in his will, in the deep silence.

    Lin Mu honestly put on his watch according to Xu Weiran's request. I have to say that her vision is still very good, the blue sunburst dial, classic atmosphere.

    "Thank you." Lin Mu raised his eyes subconsciously. So far, she has heard Xu Weiran say thank you twice in total. She remembers the last time Xu Weiran said thank you... The

    next second, Xu Weiran lowered his head and covered Lin Mu's lips.

    The breath was taken away by the familiar breath, Xu Weiran gently and powerfully invaded and danced with her little tongue, and even sucked hard without being satisfied.

    Lin Mu's head was dizzy, and his consciousness began to drift. He wanted to push him away, but another voice in his heart told her not to do it.

    Gradually, she became powerless to think, her whole body was as hot as a stove, and her hands and feet began to soften.

    She could only rely on Xu Weiran's arms weakly, and clenched his suit tightly with that negligible strength.

    Lin Mu could no longer hear the sound of the waves and the wind, and the only sound left in her ears was the intertwined breathing of the two of them.

    Lin Mu's head was in a mess, she didn't know what else she could do in this kiss.

    Half-opening her blurred and misty peach blossom eyes, she looked at Xu Weiran who was close at hand. Lin Mu didn't understand why he didn't feel breathless, but he never tired of it.

    She had to learn from Xu Weiran, respond to him proactively, and devote more attention to the kiss, hoping to breathe more fresh air.

    Who knows that her initiative ignited a fire in Xu Weiran's heart. He changed from being gentle to being domineering. He hugged Lin Mu even tighter, and the strength of his lips and teeth was even greater.

    After the kiss was over, Lin Mu could only lie in her arms and gasp for breath, her cheeks flushed, and her watery eyes made Lin Mu even more charming. On the other hand, Xu Weiran, in addition to his slightly disordered breathing, still looks elegant and noble.

    Lin Mu's consciousness gradually returned to the cage.

    So angry! Why is she the one who is embarrassed every time?

    Lin Mu secretly repeats it three times in his heart: beauty is wrong, beauty is wrong, beauty is wrong. I want to calm my turbulent heart.

    "You..." Lin Mu wanted to complain about Xu Weiran, but the moment he opened his mouth, he couldn't make a sound, and his voice was a little hoarse.

    "I like it very much."

    Xu Weiran put his chin close to Lin Mu's ear and rested his chin on Lin Mu's thin shoulder. His voice wasn't much better, it was low and hoarse.

    Xu Weiran's words shocked Lin Mu, and something was about to come out.

    I don't know if it was the atmosphere or something else. Lin Mu suddenly had the courage to ask things clearly.

    "What? What do you like?" Lin Mu asked nervously. She stared at Xu Weiran anxiously, not wanting to let go of his expression.

    Do you like her? Or just like the gifts she gave?

    He has eaten her tofu so many times, if he says he likes the gift she gave, she will never stop with him!

    "Like..."