64

Wen Caixia pushed the door open for a while, and the wind chimes hanging at the door of the teahouse made a crisp sound with the push, adding a bit of vitality to this quiet and elegant teahouse.

    Wen Caixia looked up and down at the girl standing in front of her: "Who are you?"

    "My name is Feifei, and I'm an actor in the same crew as Lin Mu and Lin Mu." Feifei smiled, the smile at the corner of her eyes softened her coldness Gorgeous face.

    "I overheard your conversation with Lin Mu just now. To be fair, I personally don't think Lin Mu should treat you like this.

    " Do you want to be a daughter like this?" Wen Caixia was eager to tell her everything when she found a reasonable person, and didn't even think about why Feifei told her this.

    Feifei smiled but said nothing.

    Without her role today, she brought her assistant out to buy something. However, she accidentally discovered that Lin Mu entered the teahouse with a man in formal clothes.

    For no reason, she thought of the photo related to Lin Mu that was still in her mobile phone album. Feifei asked her assistant to go back first, and then entered the teahouse by accident.

    Fortunately, Lin Mu was sitting with her back to her, and there were wooden screens in each position, which made it convenient for her to sit near Lin Mu and hear everything.

    She was just curious about the identity of the man beside Lin Mu, but she got unexpected results.

    "The amount you want is indeed not a small amount, and it's only for ordinary people. I once saw Lin Mu get into an expensive luxury car. I think the money should be more than enough for her! '

    Feifei woke the dreamer with a single word. Wen Caixia also remembered the car she saw at the entrance of the mall before. Maybe it was the same car that Feifei was talking about.

    "But..." Feifei seemed to think of something, frowning slightly.

    "But what?"

    "At that time, Lin Mu didn't seem to be as famous now. To be able to buy such an expensive car, he must have saved money for several years!" Feifei sighed deliberately in an envious tone.

    Wen Caixia doesn't understand what's going on in the entertainment industry, but she just thinks what Feifei said makes sense. "Do you know if she's looking for a boyfriend?"

    "This...I don't know." After saying that, Feifei glanced at Wen Caixia, looking like she didn't want to say anything.

    "I don't know if I should say something..."

    Wen Caixia was a little anxious: "If you have something to say, say it! Don't hide it."

    "I see the relationship between Lin Mu and the big actor in our crew. It's very close, they have acted in a movie together before! This time she can act in this drama, it seems that it was recommended by the time scene. I don't know if they are..." Feifei suddenly fell silent, as if realizing that she Said things that shouldn't have been said.

    Feifei looked up at Wen Caixia, a little embarrassed on her face: "Auntie, I'm just guessing, it's not necessarily true."

    "But, even if there is something between them...I don't think about it. Announcement. After all, Shijing is a highly anticipated movie star, and his announcement of his relationship has a great influence on his work."

    "The scene you mentioned should be quite rich!" Wen Caixia caught the 'big actor' in the words. ' With this word, I instantly felt that my cash cow appeared again.