Hopeful

Carsons pov
I walked away heading a different direction then everyone, I knew they are officially going to hate me from beating up Walter again. Hannah might forgive me but Walter was my best friend and I totally let my jealousy get to me and turn into anger. I hate myself for that, I've always liked Hannah I just didn't know how to tell her since she had Walter.

I hid in a little cave and started to look for soft leaves and something for a pillow since I left everything, I didn't want to go near the other girls because I knew they would give a me a glare.

I've always hated them well just Hailey she's annoying. I don't even like talking to people anyway so this is an advantage for me.

I just hate that me and Hannah are always fighting I miss the way she smiled but now she's stressed and careful but also not careful, I don't see her caring for me she cares for everyone else but not me that may be just the way I see it but whatever. She just misses her family and I get that.

I'm just going to hide in this cave and hope that no one finds me, I know if Hannah will try to get someone to go find me it will end up being her because the others don't actually look for me.

She doesn't care but I know she's always scared that she'll get eaten by something or whatever goes in her mind ugh.

Whatever I'm going to bed because I want it to be a day closer to getting back home hopefully.

Walters pov
I can't believe that my own best friend would do that. He had never said anything about liking Hannah, it might be because I was dating her but why know like is he trying to kill me? I don't know but all I know that he is just letting the jealousy get to him and then he gets pissed off and takes out on someone.

He's probably hiding somewhere but I'm not in good condition to go look for him and I know Hannah won't leave me and Camden is probably gonna stay here with me too and the girls don't like Carson so he's just gonna have to stay out there.

"Ouch Hannah!" I yelled at her. She was so stressed and teary eyed. "Sorry." She said very strictly I don't know why though. "Ow!" I yelled at her again. "Sorry I didn't mean to put my hand there." She told me on the verge of crying. "Ow, Hannah hands off I'm done with you I'll do it myself!" I yelled to her. "Oh o-." She ran off crying I can tell she is worried about Carson.

"Camden your going to find Carson now go!" I told him. "What why!" He whined. "Go!" I told him snapping my fingers.

I couldn't stand watching or knowing Hannah is crying it's heartbreaking. That's why Camden is out looking for Carson. He isn't a bad person he's just bottled up his feelings and now he's exploded, we shook the bottle and then opened it and we can't close it now.

"Hannah come here!" I heard Josie say. "What, I'm in a bad mood!" She snapped at Josie making her jump. "Nevermind." She slumped back into her chair.

I've ruined everything, it was all my fault, I swear if Hannah loses one of her bes-. Nevermind. That was stupid she wouldn't be this upset about losing Carson unless they were close, like best friends.

Camden has been gone for an hour and a half. I've been just sitting here since I'm hurt. I don't know how Camden is supposed to bring Carson back but I'm sure he'll figure it out somehow.

"Help,he's heavy!" I heard Camden say almost collapsing. I grabbed Carson but his shirt and I made the girls help to and then Camden collapsed. "HANNAH!" I called for her since he collapsed. "What!" She said while tears were running down her cheeks. "Camden collapsed and Carson is back!" I told her. "Fuck it, I give up, I don't care, screw both of them, I can't do this, I can't assist you guys, Im about to collapse soon." She said exhausted. "Well then I will help you when you can't help yourself." I said hoping that would cheer her up. "Then handle Camden!" She yelled at me.

Why'd I say that fuck! She is so tired and pissed, I don't know why she's mad but I hate when she is she's always depressing when she's mad. Her quotes she says. How much work she puts into shit. That we don't help her with. Her anger with slowly turn into sadness and they might mix as well. Last time she was upset and they mixed she locked herself in to bathroom we had to call the ambulance because she didn't eat or drink. We always try our best to keep her in a good mood but now we are all tired and mad and just crazy, wishing we stayed home.

It became dark and Josie called us all over to make a wish. "I wish that we can go home and be safe just to be back to best friends again, no fighting,no swearing,no crying,no running away." We all said it at the same time and then went to bed.

We woke up to birds chirping and then a scream it was one of the girls and then the other one screamed and they started to cry

We all ran into their area. "Hannah left a note!" Josie said. She was shaking really bad and was pale as a ghost she was about to pass out, so was Hailey, all the boys read it and handed it to me.

Dear friends, I'm writing this because I have ran away to the other side of the island and started to swim away I have not decided which direction to go but I will not be there assisting you guys and/or causing any drama
                                Love, Hannah.                      

No no no no no! She left us no! "This is all your fucking fault!" Carson yelled at me. "How it my fault?" I asked.