"Y/n! Oh, it seems you have already met Sundrop" he says. "From now on you'll be his assistant" he says making Sundrop's mouth open in shock at the news. You perked up at the news seemingly interested. "You'll be taking care of the kids in the daycare and make sure to entertain them!" he continued. Excitement bubbled up in your stomach before looking at Sundrop with a big smile on your face.

-Flash back end-

It's been a year since you started to become his assistant. You were lying if you didn't enjoy working in the daycare. You love seeing the smiles in the children's faces when seeing the both of you. But you did encounter lots of naughty kids and you made sure to give them punishment to teach them a lesson.

You showed tricks in front of a crowd of children while telling them a story that made them fascinated and eagerly pay attention to every word you say. When you reached the ending, all of them clapped in delight completely satisfied with the ending. "Again!" one of them said but you only chuckled. "Sorry little one but I think that's enough for today" you said causing them to whine. "Go along now play with Sundrop" you said causing them to sigh in defeat. Others played in the daycare or find Sundrop and some of them stayed on your side.

When you were busy accompanying the other children, you didn't notice Sundrop looking at you with half lidded eyes with a smile on his face. "Oh~ is mister Sundrop in love with miss Y/n?" one of the kids said teasingly making Sundrop's face heat up. "Wha-What?! No... Of course not!" Sundrop says sahking his head in denial while crossing his arms in his chest. "Y/n and Sundrop kissing on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" they sang causing Sundrop to hide his face in embarrassment. "Stop that or you'll get a time out" Sundrop threatened making the kid shriek in panic saying a quick apology before running off. Sighing he looked at your direction before walking away.

You felt someone looking at you but you only brushed the feeling off by entertaining the kids in front of you. Giving them different stuffed toys. When they were gone you felt yourself twitch slightly. Confusion rose up to the pit of your stomach. Looking the palm of your hand, you moved it a little and suddenly felt pain pang in your head causing a yelp to come out of your lips. Kneeling on the floor for a few seconds before picking yourself up once again trying to ignore the pain. This continued for hours but to your relief all of the children in the daycare was picked up by there parents because it's getting late. Sighing, placing your head on the wall beside you and began to drastically twitch. Your figure shook at the pain helplessly clutching your arm.

Sundrop was walking around the daycare endlessly searching for you. He called out your name but didn't get a reply in return. This caused worry begin to bubble up in his stomach as he continued his search. "Oh y/n where are you..." mumbling about to call for you again but stopped when he heard a quiet whimper. "Y/n?" he mumbled walking into the direction to where the sound came from. His breath hitched seeing you pained form helplessly sitting on the floor. "Y/n!" he shouted in a panic kneeling beside you to check on your form. "What happened to you..." he said more to himself before picking you up heading to the repair room.

Sundrop kicked the door open causing the man inside to jump in shock. "It's Y/n! Something's wrong with her" Sundrop shouted hurriedly placing you on the bed. The man's eyes widen examining your pained figure who continues to twitch. "Seems to be a malfunction..." he mumbled while Sundrop looks at you with worry. "Will she be, okay?" Sundrop asks. "Don't worry she'll be fine" the man reassured.

.

.

.

.

Groaning you slowly opened your eyes waiting for it to adjust. Examining the room, you were confused to find yourself inside your room. Feeling something on top of your hand, looking beside you, you saw Sundrop sleeping peacefully beside. Your non-existent heart melted at the sight realizing he stayed by your side all this time. When you slowly sat up Sundrop opens his eyes slowly before perking up at the sight of your awoken figure. "Y/n! You're awake!" he exclaimed before tackling you into a hug. Chuckling you patted his back in a gentle manner "I did not wake you up from your slumber, did I?" but Sundrop only shook his head "Of course not! I just... I'm just glad that you're finally awake..." he mumbled bashfully avoiding eye contact. You smiled warmly cupping his face in your hands, caressing it. Sundrop got startled at your actions but eventually melted in your hands face heating up. Leaning in slowly you placed a quick peck on his cheek making him let out a tiny squeak.

"Consider it a gift from me..." you trailed off with a shy smile on your face. Sundrop looked at you in shock. Slowly touching his cheek where you kissed him. After a few minutes you saw smoke coming out of his head which made you panic. "Oh my, are you okay Sundrop?" you ask but got cut when he suddenly throwed himself on top of you. Your back landed on the bed as you felt something on your lips. Your eyes widen when you realized Sundrop was kissing you!

'Is this even, right?! And why am I feeling like this... it feels weird but quite of enjoyable... ' you thought. Eventually, you gave in kissing him back with the same passion and gentleness. After a few seconds that felt like hours the two of you pulled away. The both of you stayed in that position for awhile with Sundrop's face laying on your chest.

"I love you"

"I... love you too"