9: Moving In

As your keys jingled in your hand, you inserted your house key into the front door, this time it actually remained locked. The door flung open, and you rushed inside.

You had a busy night ahead of you, you had to pack everything, and let your landlord know that you were going to break the lease. You were nervous for the switch, but at the same time, you were extremely excited.

You stood in the living room, looking around. You didn't know where to start, but you knew you needed to start somewhere. You decided that it would be best to just start in your bedroom, since most of your important things were in there.

You started packing anything you could, and it really didn't take long for you to finish. You never really kept much stuff, and since you had been robbed, there wasn't a lot left for you to pack up.

Room by room, you went through each of them, and packed everything up. You had just enough boxes to keep all of your belongings in.

You didn't take things like the dishes, or the silverware for a few reasons. First of all, you wouldn't have a use for them. And second of all, they weren't yours anyways, they were the landlords.

After you packed everything up, you started loading all of the boxes into your car, hoping that they would all fit. Fortunately, they all ended up fitting.

As you put the last box inside of the trunk, you gushed, giggling at what it was. By the time you got back to the Pizzeria, Freddy would know about the stuff in it as well.

You finally walked back inside, and took one last look around the place. With a long sigh, you pulled your phone from your pocket, and dialed your landlords number.

He wasn't the most pleasant person to talk to. He was always rather snobby, and just sort of a mean person. However, after today, you would never have to interact with him again, which was quite the relief.

He finally answered the call, and he sounded like he was in a pleasant mood, which surprised you. "Y/N! Hey! What brings you to falling me on this fine evening?" He chimed.

You sighed and gulped down whatever saliva you had building up, "Hey! Uhm, I just wanted to call and give you a heads up that I've found another place, and I'll no longer be staying here. I've already packed my things, so no need to worry." You said in a soft, polite tone.

His somewhat pleasant tone immediately faded, and you were instead on the phone with a screaming lunatic. "What?! Ms. L/N absolutely not! I don't have anyone else to rent it out to! You are not moving out!" He snapped.

You were taken aback from his choice of words, however, you managed to keep your cool, and you calmly replied. "Unfortunately sir, you do not get a say in the matter. I'm a 20 year old woman, I don't know who you think you are, trying to make decisions for me. I'm not staying here, and that's final. Good luck finding another client." You said in a snappy tone, and quickly hung up your phone.

You sighed with relief, that was finally over. As you took another last look around the place, you nodded, and walked out the front door, shutting it behind you, and locking it.

Words couldn't describe how you were feeling, everything just felt so, so new. You really just couldn't figure out how to describe it.

As you hopped into the drivers seat, you started up your car, letting the engine blare before you drove off. You weren't really going to miss your old place.

Your heart ached for Freddy the entire drive to the Pizzeria, you longed to be with him, in his arms. It was one of the only places where you felt safe.

You snapped out of your daydream, making yourself focus on the road. There weren't many cars out on the road today which made you happy.

It seemed like it was taking extremely long to get to the Pizzeria, however it was just your brain playing tricks on you. If anything, you had gotten there a little earlier than usual.