2: Meeting The Gang

Freddy's shiny blue eyes stared at the camera, and you stared back. They were really pretty. However, your stomach started to twist and turn as he stared at you. It was really uncomfortable. You sat back in your chair nervously, and tried to keep your cool.

The man had said that they weren't harmful, and you just hoped he was correct.

You continued browsing through the cameras, it felt like time was slowing down.

Checking the pirate's cove camera, you noticed Foxy peeking out of the curtain. A warm smile filled your face, you always liked Foxy. Not as much as Freddy, but you still liked him.

You scrolled through the cameras more, checking your watch. 11pm. Wow, it did seem like time was slowing down.

Looking at the stage camera, you noticed that Bonnie and Chica were still sitting there, but something wasn't right. Freddy wasn't there.

You looked around, and eventually found him on the bathroom camera. You giggled a bit, it seemed as if he was playing hide and seek. You couldn't really see him however, only his glowing white orbs were showing.

Eventually, he moved to the east corner, which meant he was right by your door. You chuckled nervously, and went to look out of the door.

As you did, there it was, standing right in front of you, the 7 foot animatronic. You smiled as you looked at the brown bear.

He looked down at you and waved. "I recognize you." He looked at you with a smile.

Your expression turned to astonishment. 'They can talk??' You thought to yourself, your face turning pale. You weren't necessarily scared however, you were just in shock.

"Y-you do?" You stuttered.

He nodded with a smile, "You're Y/N. I remember you clearly. You used to visit here quite often years ago, but then.. you didn't return." He looked at you with a confused expression.

You chuckled with an embarrassed expression, unsure of what to say next. It was an odd feeling, it was so weird to hear him talk.

"I'm sorry, I never realized you guys were.. aware." You said. "I always thought you guys just performed on stage. I wasn't aware that you guys were aware.." You repeated.

Freddy nodded, "No one knows we're aware, you're actually one of the only ones that knows." He chuckled slightly. "Say, Y/N, why did you stop visiting the Pizzeria?" He questioned, a confused but pleading look into his face had formed.

You looked into his blue orbs, trying to think of the best way to explain the situation. "Well uhm.." Hesitating, you looked down, fiddling with your fingers. "Shortly after the last time I came here, when I was 17.. my mom passed away." You sighed. "Money troubles got to me since I was on my own, and coming here wasn't an option." Looking at the brown bear, you sighed.

You never wanted to stop coming. It was your safe space. It seemed ridiculous that you'd want to continue to visit a children's restaurant when you were an adult, but you just couldn't help it.

Freddy looked at you, his ears going down, and his facial expression turning into a frown. "Oh.. I apologize."

"It's alright, don't sweat it." You chuckled nervously. "Sorry, I'm just still trying to get used to.. talking to you is all."

He nodded, "That's understandable."

You sighed, rubbing your forehead. You picked up the tablet, and started to scroll through the cameras once again.

Freddy noticed you doing this, and he seemed curious. "What is that?"

Looking up at him, you showed him the bright screen. "It's a tablet. I'm using it to monitor the cameras around the building." You smiled.