Prince of peace

Where was I going? Where ever aspen was. And I'd that was far away I would go. My legs picked up my pace and I found myself running after aspen. He too seeing me started to run. He ran through a row of tent down to the big tent and even further. But There was no where to go. He ran into a dead end.
" I just can't!" He said tears filling his eyes.
"Aspen it's not like that I swear" I said, aspen rolled his eyes.
"Than what is it like" he said raising his voice.
"I was gonna tell you" I said quickly.
"Heard that one before, I dropped that first night for you. So you could win" he said in a mock of words.
"I came out of a break up from Brock, and than he had Morgan and he was trying to make me jealous, I wanted to get back at him and I was trying to make you fall in love with me. He gave me a note which was supposably from you, to meet him there and I did.  But than trying to make you love me I fell in love with you, he asked me to get back with him and I said no" I said my eyes fluttered with tears. Aspen said nothing but instead slowly walked over to me and grabbed my hands and held me there in a hug. It wasn't much but I had aspen. I had aspen for days. We walked back to my tent and I shut the curtain. We lay on my bed together his arm around my neck just talking. Tenai and Tye came later and they layed on Tenai's bed. Isabella came back and picked up her kindle and started to read on her bed across the room. Soon Thea and max came in, max with his arm around Thea. Rose walked in a bit trampled but all together pretty put together and moved next to Isabella.
"So this is big camp for ya" tenai commented resting her head on Tyes shoulder. Rose put her arm around Isabella and Isabella smiled at put back her book.
"Your such a loser" she said to rose with a grin.
"Here you are classical, ruining the moment" rose said.
"Oh you know me" Isabella replied.  The tent was silent until we all froze in our spots.

"No miles, it isn't like that" pearl said desperately.
"It's like when the creepers have formed a bond with the enderman and the enderman are with the ender dragon" miles said. Was he referring to min-craft?
"Miles!" Pearl screamed walking into the tent.
"I am just saying what I like to do" miles commented.
"Watch it, she's got another person in her life anyway, she can ditch ya anytime" rose said. Isabella instantly wacked rose, and rose (now knowing what she had done) froze with fear.
"What?" Miles said stopping in his tracks.
"He's just a friend" rose tried to cover for herself.
"They haven't even kissed, have you" rose continued, pearl looked at rose and that's all miles needed. Isabella rolled her eyes at rose and rose shrank back.
"Are you cheating on me?" Miles said tears threatening his eyes.
"Well...." Pearl said.
"Are you cheating on me?" Miles repeated.
"Yes" pearl said.