Can ofen feel lonley

I  walked into the playground, but no Aspen. I looked around the room and suddenly cringed. There was Brock and a camera squatting in the corner. I gasped, he started to laugh and I quickly turned.
"Aww you really thought" he said mocking me.
"You" I answered before running down the stairs. One of my earrings fell out and I quickly went to grab it. Bending over i was regretful, sure I just flashed.
"Wow I've been there done that" he teased.
"Your just doing this to get back at me, you don't like him, your just leading him on" Brock said still laughing.
"Yeh well it's going to work" I replied my breaths short.
I just ran, and wouldn't stop running. The dress was so small that I couldn't be sprinting like I would of liked too, instead I raced around the bubblers into a tight gap that couldn't be seen unless you went to the bubblers. I caught my breath and sat there convinced I'd lost him. It had been like 10 minutes crammed into a small space before I couldn't take it. I was scared Brock would show that to everyone, I was scared that Brock would still be there and that got the better of me. I didn't move, it was getting so hot, so hot but all i did was sit there and than soon enough I fell asleep.
"Rose?" Aspens eyes started to stare deep into my soul.
"Aspen" I said pulling my dress down.
"I always come here, how did you know?" He asked clearly curious.
"I know a lot of things you don't think I know" I answered. I know it's so dumb, but that was the only thing that came to mind.
"Okay well" he said expanding his hand to mine. He helped me up and I stood with him.
"Wohh you knew I was coming?" He said a bit too shocked to say much else. This was it my perfect chance to get right back at Brock.
"Yes, do you like it" I said pushing myself up against him.
"Sure" he said a bit confused. Aspen was a nice guy, he wasn't into all that but it was worth a try.
"Well than" I said pushing him to the wall and standing with my hands over his shoulders. I dug my hands into his waste before leaning down my lips to his.
"Um... we probably should go get ready for lunch" he said innocently. I pulled away and he started to walk away before I stopped him.
"No wait, come have lunch with me" I said trying to sound as Adventist as I could.
"I really shouldn't...." He replied. He obviously wanted a nice clean relationship and if that's what it takes to make Brock jealous than yes.
"It's The second day lunch, it's haystacks" I said pausing. He looked back at me and a bit forcefully agreed and together we walked off towards my tent. Now that it was eleven in the morning every one was was awake making it awesome to walk back in. I got a lot of stares and glares and even some huhs. It didn't really matter to me anyway though so I just kept walking, we walked past pearls parents and they both gave me a sneaky glare, her dads more to aspen, as if to say 'oh well done'. We stopped at our shared entertaining tent and quickly walked inside. Thea was stirring some stuff on the sauce pan and looked at us.
"I take it, it went well" she said with a sly smile filling her face.
"What went...?" Aspen replied his brain scattered.
"The day of course" I rushed in, Thea and aspen were both now very confused and I was desperate to change the subject.
"Nearly ready?" I asked turning to Thea.
"Ahhh yes, give it two more minutes" Thea said trying to be on my side. I motioned to two seats next to Tenai and Tye and he walked over. I never really liked aspen I just needed him, I needed to use him.
"So...." I said flirtatiously.
"I might go soon" he said to obviously uncomfortable.
"Please stay, I know it's been a bit scandalous" I said trying to sound genuine.
"Ohhh scandalous, tell me" Tye butted in. I had threw on a jumper and some sweats when I got home so that he couldn't see the dress.
"Oh nothing" I said.  Aspen looked at Tye, his look was was if too say, "yeh I wish" and Tye just laughed. Tenai rested her head on Tyes shoulder and Tye just laughed again.
"Yeh spill the tea" Tye said.
"If that's how girls say it" Tye continued, looking for Tenai's approval. She nodded her head and layed it back down.
"But tea can stain" I quickly replied but with the look on Tyes face I knew I had to.
"Aspen and I bumped into each other, literally" I said hiding the truth.
"No, she bumped into me and my shoulder and my lips" he said looking back at Tye. Tye chuckled and looked at me not suprised by the action. I choked the spite down and looked back at aspen.
"But we are not like that anymore" I said trying to hint the we in there so he thought we were a 'we'.
"Lunch is ready" Thea butted in. And thank goodness for that. She handed us plates and we dug in, Thea was a great cook. She was so nice but so pretty and awesome at cooking. We we're all sitting in a circle Thea talking and we were all laughing until we heard.
"No, she came up to me" Max yelled.
"Than why the heck were you guys...." Rose screamed.
"I love you not Paige" Max said quieting down.
"I thought I did too" she said from the other tent.
"No! I won't have you do that" Rose screamed again.
"I will do something to you to prove, anything." He yelled hoping this was going to work.
"Anything?" Rose said sneakily.