Lord of lords

"So I see you guys are together?" Brock said flicking his hair up.
"Well aren't you observant?" I replied trying not to look in his eyes. Here's the thing, I used to want to get back with him but now I didn't. I had someone I loved and it was gonna stay that way. Wait loved? Oh well there you go can't you see how good this relationship is.
"Well Morgan and I are history, she stole my hoodie to sleep in"he said.
"Well what did the police say about it?" I replied. I remembered how he never let me have a shirt or even a sock from him. He was like that.
"Haha, well when this little relationship blows we should get back together." He said his lips pursed.
"Nah, I don't have enough food to feed your ego. The world doesn't either" I said thinking I was very cool saying this.
"Okay I see how it is, you will regret it" he said.
"Oh well, tell me when I will, I have to get ready" I said smirky.
"Now" he said with a laugh.
"I'm looking forward to it" I said. Brock walked away into the tent and I was posed up against the pole. I acted like I wasn't scared but I was, I didn't know what he was going to do, but I was scared either way. I propped up my hair and strutted into the tent. Pearl and miles, we're together next to aspen holding hands. I joined aspen and aspen quickly whispered to me what that was about, and I told him about if I wanted to do something in the service, and I told him no. He shook his head and told me I should of done it and I just laughed. Rose came in all alone, and moved through the ile to sit next to max. Max had a caring look on his face and smiled at her and rose flirtatious smile carried through the ile. The service started and it was a bit more deep and a bit more fun than usual seeing it was our last night. Brock was sitting next to Luke, he kept glancing over at me and I would quickly look away. Aspen would glare at me with a calm expression. He trusted me and I liked that, but he shouldn't I had to tell him and I was going to after the program. That is what I promised myself. Caris baker the speaker came up and did a small speaking, before she laughed and invited up Brock. I nearly fell of my seat with surprise. He marched up onto the stage, he was wearing some beige shorts and a pollo shirt that seemed to tuck around his chest perfectly. He thanked caris and she walked down on to the seat. He was so fake! Uggh he gave me a wink and it was so obvious and everyone looked back at me including aspen. Aspens face was a gentle and a bit confused.
I looked confused, acting like I had no clue why the hell he was winking at me. I was clearly embarrassed and he even looked at me smirkily, he was enjoying this.
"Hi everyone, I have a little clip, from this week which is a big highlight for me" he said nearly laughing. I looked down at my feet, aspen put his hand on my back. I didn't know what he was talking about but I looked nervously around the room before looking at the screen. He said I would regret it and I'm wondering if he might be right, but there was no way this clip and video would be me. Right? Well apparently not. The video played, I walked nervously into the playground, looking around. I was wearing the short very tight red dress. Brocks voice came over the video as my eyes caught his.
"Awe you really thought" Brock said on the camera.
"You?" My voice sounded accusing, and way worse on camera. Aspen loosened his grip on my hand and pulled it onto his leg. I turned around on the video and started to run, just to make it better, I flashed and aspen looked at the ground. The whole tent looked awkward and some starred at me. I wanted to hit Brock but he just laughed in the corner. I just wished that I could go away. Aspen looked confused and not in a calm way, in a way I knew bit me.
" been there done that" Brocks evil face in the video laughs and I got so mad.
"Your just doing this to get back at me you don't actually like him" Brocks said laughing on the video. Aspen looked at me, hopeful it was not like that, but I'm afraid we both knew what was coming.
"Yeh, well it's gonna work" I replied ratty on the video. It showed me running and running and than hiding under a bubbler. The video switched off and Brock laughed a bit.
"And that was my favourite memory" Brock commented. The whole room was stirred up, all looking at Brock of me or posing there head at the ground.
"Really?" Aspen said his eyes searching for some understanding but none was found.
"I'm so sorry" I replied in a hushed tone.
"You don't have to be, it's not like you care anyway" he said, holding in the tears. He stood up from where he was standing and looked at me.
"Aspen" I yelled but he couldn't be stopped. He walked out not even looking back. Caris came back on stage and gave me a sympathetic look. I couldn't do this either, I walked out of the tent. Our group must of been a pain, we all kept walking out. We were all a pain. Sorry caris.