"Goodmorning ray of sunshines!" I say waltzing in and head straight to the refrigerator without looking at any of them. Maybe I can prolong my humiliation if I just don't look at them for a bit. Kind of just John Cena the situation maybe? Yeah, I think that can work. I shut the refrigerator, and Mitch is standing there smiling at me. His cheeks hitting his eyes.

"Not creepy at all man. Not at all." I slowly set the juice on the table. I turn and look at Mitch again and he is still smiling at me through his mug as he takes a sip. I widen my eyes and without a lot of drama throw my hands up.

"Good morning Harry." Mitch walks by him and sits next to Sarah, he winks at me before returning to the conversation. Harry stands next to me pouring his coffee, and I skip towards the empty chair next to Jeff.

"Jeff, my dancing man, how are ya' feeling?" I smile at Jeff, who just responds by groaning and tipping his hat forward.

"Like someone punched my brain." He said.

"Someone has to." I respond which causes both of us to chuckle. I look around and see Harry gazing at me before returning to his coffee. I return my gaze to the entrance, where Sylvia struts in. I thought she would be gone already? I turn on my phone and see that it's 11 in the morning. She is usually running around a lot earlier. She is wearing a relaxed t-shirt and some blue jeans. Definitely not work attire.

"You don't work today?" I asked Sylvia, who looked a bit distracted. Her eyes are looking at me but she doesn't seem to be paying attention to what I asked her. I lean my hand forward towards her and tap her gently before I lean back into my chair.

"Pardon, what happened?" She throws her hair in a high ponytail before grabbing Harry's coffee. Harry just looks at her and grabs another cup for himself.

"No worries, I was just wondering if you are working? Thought you did." I asked her. She got up and smiled. She reached into her bag and handed me a pamphlet.

"Okay? What do I do with this?" I asked.

"First off, read it you twat." She gestures to the paper in my hand.

The pamphlet had no title on it but it had a picture of Einstein on it with a ton of equations based around space inflation and dark matter equations having to do with space stuff, to put it in simple terms. I open the pamphlet and see a variety of pictures of people in a museum. I have absolutely no idea what this has to do with me but it looks very interesting. Fun stuff.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Sylvia snaps at me.

"Woah there. Pump the hate breaks. What's with the attitude?" I asked her as I closed the little paper.

"You said you like Physics. I found a museum that is having a Physics fair." Sylvia pauses and side-eyes Harry, who is quietly listening in on our conversation. Her eyes come back to meet mine and she takes a breath. "I wanted to take you to an English museum. Something that ain't about drinking and pubs." Sylvia lets out this suspicious breath. I look at her and then at the pamphlet.

She wants to take me to a museum? About Physics because I told her I liked it ? What is this warm fuzzy feeling? I break out a grin.

"Gimme a lil kiss." I say with both my arms pointing towards her. Sylvia slaps my hands away.

"Is everyone else coming?" I asked around.

"Nah, I got to work today. Unlike Sylvia over here." Jeff says smiling at a grumpy Sylvia. "Also, that looks like a bore, sorry." He laughs patting my shoulder.

"Math is cool now, ya' know. Intelligence is hot now." I pointed a finger at him.

"Then I am one ugly chap 'eh." Jeff shrugs as he gets himself ready to leave. I look at Sarah, who then looks towards Mitch. It's like they are having some internal and mental discussion on what I asked. Which was a pretty simple question, so I am not understanding this eye-party thing they are having.