She carries him like a kid, Sanji didn't wake up for some reason... Y/n had an Idea. To the spot where she is sleeping earlier, she put Sanji between Luffy and Zoro.

"They look cute together," Y/n said

"I agree" Y/n looks back to see who it is.

It was Nami and Usopp. They are carrying materials and food.

"I got some good news for you, Sanji will be back soon in his Original form," Nami said smiling.

"That's great then, Y/n will not take care of him anymore haha," Usopp said putting down the materials.

*Poof*

Usopp, Nami, and Y/n look at the sleeping boys, Sanji was back in his original form.

The clothes make him look like he is wearing a crop top and tiny shorts. Soon Zoro slowly open his eyes and saw Sanji close to his face.

Zoro was surprised and push Sanji as hard as he can and fly through the wall. Luffy also got pushed because he was in Sanji's back.

Luffy is now knocked out and Sanji woke up in surprise.

"You shitty Marimo!" Sanji stands up and is ready to kick Zoro.

But he noticed that he is back to normal and look at his clothes.

"It's your fault! You're shitty face is too close to mine!" Zoro said.

"Luffy!" Y/n immediately helps Luffy, his face looks like all the air in his body is gone.

Zoro and Sanji continued to fight, while Nami and Usopp watched them.

Y/n slapped Luffy over and over to wake up but still, he was lifeless.

"I guess they are back to normal" Usopp said to Nami. She just sighs and went to stop them by punching them on the head.

--------------------------
Days had passed Y/n is now officially a member of straw hat pirates.

She is the singer/musician in the ship that Luffy said, before that Luffy begs Y/n to be a musician and Y/n didn't have a choice to say yes to make Luffy stop.

For now, Y/n is helping Usopp with the crafts he is making and helping Nami in Navigation things.

"Nami" Y/n called at the girl looking at her compass.

"Yes?" Nami asked without looking away at her compass.

Y/n sat on the fences and watch the sea.

"Why did you join here?" Y/n asked still looking at the sea.

Nami stopped looking at her compass and look at Y/n. She smiled and watched the sea with her.

"Luffy is an idiot, but he saved me and my village back then... Now, we are chasing our dreams, I want to make a world map... It's been my dream since I was a kid..." Nami answered.

"How about you? Did you join because Luffy begs you? or because you have no choice?" Nami asked.

"I don't know our captain just drag me here" Y/n joked.

"I joined because I felt a connection from you and the others in the past few weeks. Something I never felt since my family died" Y/n said still watching the sea.

"It's fun being a pirate even if it's so dangerous... Challenges, fights, and friends.." Y/n added.

Nami stared at Y/n watching her smiling.

"I guess I'm glad the captain drag me here and met you guys" Y/n giggled.

"What's Luffy's dream anyway?" Y/n asked. Nami is about to answer but someone interrupts her.

"I'm going to be the King of Pirates" Y/n and Nami look back to see Luffy smiling

Y/n eyes went wide, can't believe what she just heard.

"Believe me or not he is serious about that" Nami said to Y/n.

"Shishishishi" Luffy laugh

"Well I'll go inside, I'll be working so don't interrupt me," Nami said smiling and going inside.

Luffy joined Y/n sit on the fence and watch the sea together.

It was awkward and silent only the sea can be heard.

--------------------------
Y/n POV

What is my goal?
What is my dream?

I already reached it... I mean not being lonely again.

I've decided... I'm gonna help this dude here to be the king of pirates.

I also want to help them and fulfill their dreams...

As for me, I want to be the greatest, strongest, and bravest female Pirate in the world.

"Hey, Luffy" I called.

"Mhm?" He said and look at me, I didn't look away at the sea and continued to watch the blue sea.

"King needs a Queen, right?" I asked. I look at him and he showed me a questionable look.

"Nevermind" I sigh and smiled. I hop down the fence and go to the tangerine trees.

"Nami is right, You are an Idiot," I said and smiled at him.

"W-what did you say?!" Luffy got mad and tried to catch me with his rubber hands, but I dodge it.

"Shh keep it down Nami might get mad," I said to Luffy and smiled.

--------------------------
To be continued. . .
--------------------------