"Brat." - Ryomen Sukuna (JJK) p2

Comenzar desde el principio

No one had ever wanted him this much, he's always simply been feared, and that's what had dominated the thoughts of whoever else he did this to. Even if there was some form of lust involved, his horrific reputation was impossible to ignore.

And me? I was shocked as well. Never have I ever been this wet, this needy for someone in my life.

His eyes looked back up to mine with an insatiable hunger, and if I was standing right now I would be on the floor, likely passed out.

The look he gave me was one that spoke the words; "I am so going to ruin you."

Without another word, he lowers me a bit more, pushing the tip of his member into my desperately drenched center.

My fingers dug into his shoulders and my eyes shot open. He was huge, and it felt like I was being split in two.

Regularly, he'd be fucking the person senseless, no matter how painful it was for them. He was a selfish man and if it felt good for him, then he didn't give two fucks about the other.

However, he wanted to save this. Deep down he actually didn't want to hurt me too much, regardless of his sadistic nature. He wanted to savour this innocence on my face.

Lower and lower, he slowly sunk himself into me, watching my face carefully as my voice caught in my throat. But of course, with Sukuna being the king of curses, he couldn't help but be a bit sadistic.

He quite literally dropped me onto his cock, forcing the remaining length into me with little warning. I shrieked and clutched onto him.

My teeth sunk into his shoulder in an attempt to not scream, but he was surprised I wasn't trying to get away or anything, I was simply enduring it, even if I was in pain.

He decided against doing anything else for the time being, instead, he just held me there, waiting for me to adjust and be fully stretched out.

"You really are intriguing." He says under his breath, glad that my face was buried into his shoulder so I couldn't see the way he flinched now and then when my walls convulsed around him.

"I...I-I'm good n-now..." I breathe, removing my teeth from his shoulder and briefly glancing at the mark I made. That's going to be difficult to explain to Yuji later.

Sukuna's eyes were wide, trying to process why the hell I was actually willing to do this with him. Usually by now people would be begging for their lives, even if he wasn't actively trying to hurt them in that moment.

"Tch, we'll wait a bit longer. Trust me you'll be thankful for this time of rest once I start fucking the life out of you." He says as though it's a matter of fact, and not just some empty threats.

"I-" I began.

"-I said, we wait." His cock flexed inside me for a moment, pressing firmly against my g-spot. This is what shut me up instantly.

Sukuna's hand gripped my chin, pushed my head so it was pressed against the wall, and tilted my head. In one strong movement, he leaned in and bit down on the soft skin of my neck.

It was so dominating. Each and every one of his movements was so graceful, but that didn't take away from the fact that he had a power equivalent to a tsunami in the shape of a man.

The thought of even once denying any of his requests didn't even enter my mind. Perhaps that was because of this monstrous reputation or overall overpowering demeanour, or it could be because of simply how much I honestly did desire him.

His teeth bit down a little harder once he slowly dragged himself out of me, just a bit, before slowly pushing back into me.

He still had me supported by the hands held under my hips, along with my back being pinned against the wall.