Confessing

A/N: This is a very long one-shot and of course, there is going to be sex because it's Tengen. You're the fourth wife. Yes, you're someone with a vagina and who is okay with being referenced as she. If requested I'll do this exact story except for someone with a penis and who's okay with being called he. Please enjoy. P.S a little modern in terms of there are sinks, hot water, and bars of soap

https://queentheweeb.tumblr.com/   My Tumblr, for anyone who wants to follow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you agreed to be Tengen's fourth wife, you didn't expect this kind of life. Everything was good it really was. You loved Tengen with all of your heart. You loved Hina, Suma, and Makio as much as you loved Tengen. You loved the way he would pamper all of you. The first night you were introduced to his other wives was splendid. You were afraid that you were going to mess up a carefully placed dynamic that you weren't aware of. Hinatsuru was the first person to come up to you of his three wives introducing the other two to you. Tengen had left you three to get acquainted and, it was the best thing he did. Once that was done and a few more dates with all five of you, it was time to consummate the marriage. You had him all to yourself the first night and, it was bliss. The way he slowly loved and caressed your body made you relax molding you to fit perfectly with his body as he pleased you with his hands and mouth. He was not selfish. He made sure you got your pleasure first before even thinking about his. The second night it was all five of you. You never knew you can orgasm 8 times but, you did. 

"Y/N, Makio hit me! Did you see her hit me!" You were brought out of your memory lane by Suma latching herself onto your front crying her eyes out while pointing at Makio. As always, Suma says something crazy that upsets Makio causing her to hit Suma. Honestly, it was their weird way of flirting. 

"I did not see her but, I know she did." You rubbed her head where Makio hit her enjoying how she melted into your arms. You felt the bump on the back of her head frowning a bit at Makio. She was a tad bit too angry for your liking. "Makio would you like to train outside with me?" She blinked at you before grinning widely. 

"Hell yeah! Let's go Y/N!" You smiled at her letting Suma go to allow Makio to drag you outside. When you got outside out your peripherals you saw Tengen and Hina having a moment so you focused on training with Makio. You were a swordswoman but, gave it up to be with Tengen and your wives instead of learning to be a Kunoichi. It was a lot of work because you held a kunai like a sword but, would fix it yourself. Your aim was impeccable. That was something you was proud of 

"Wow Makio, you're doing so well." You knew she loved to be praised so you did it. They all loved to praise so you did it as often as you can. Of course, you wanted praise but, didn't get it as often as the other three got it. There were a lot of minuscule changes happening regarding you and your relationship that you noticed but, didn't want to dwell on at the moment. 

"I am! You really think so?!" A genuine smile graced the features on your face. She was so excited. You walked up to her pulling her into a hug and, kissing her cheek before ruffling her hair. Her cheeks flushing red was a sight to see.

"I truly believe you're one of the finest kunoichi's I've had the blessing to ever bestow my eyes upon." Her face matched her kimono and, it made a possessive grin cross your face. Despite your insecurities, you will never truly get over how beautiful she was.

"Gimme kiss!" You obliged her guiding your hands to hold her by the hips as you pressed your lips against hers firmly. She loved firm kisses with soft sweeps of your tongue in her mouth. You did exactly that swallowing the soft moan that escaped her. You broke away breaking the string of saliva that connected your mouths together.