Yuna spent a few minutes to herself outside, calming herself down so she wouldn't end up killing him when she got back to her office.

That seemed impossible because when she got back to her office, she found him snooping around her desk.

"I guess privacy doesn't exist," her voice sounds from the door, alerting him.

Taehyung would turn around and grin, "Nope, not with me around," he chuckled again, as he got back to touching and reading her stuff.

She stomped towards him like a little child, snatching her stuff out of his grasp, "I told myself I wouldn't try to kill you, but you're making this quite hard for me."

Taehyung pouted at first before he flashing her a grin and leaning his lower back against the edge of her desk as he massaged his neck with his right hand. "If you wanna choke me, do it. I am very much into it."

"I should've known you were a bottom," she teases. "You're all big and mighty at work and then you come out and say you like being choked," she states, an amused look on her face. "I wouldn't want to kill you in a way you'd enjoy it, so don't get your hopes up."

Taehyung just shook his head playfully, as he booped her nose. "Calling me a bottom when you were practically throbbing after a few mere dirty words from me. That's funny."

He definitely got her there.

She scrunched up a scrap piece of paper from her desk and threw it at his face. "Yeah, I actually don't recall.." she shrugs, burning yesterday's s events in her head.

He fixed his hair away from his eyes and crack his knuckles, one by one. "Oh, but of course." He then swiftly wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close to his body, her chest pushed up against his.

"Anything for you, puppy."

The close proximity between them was enough to knock the air out of her lungs. Yuna stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. Any wrong move, and he'd win. She placed her hands on his chest pushing him away slightly to keep some distance between them. "I wasn't being serious..."

"I was, though." Taehyung showed her a grin, as he used both his hands to push her to the desk and having her trapped between him and the glass surface.

Her ass hit edge of the desk and she had no where to escape him. She lifted herself up onto the desk, shimmying herself back to keep some space between them as he stood there pretty much between her legs.

Taehyung deemed himself satisfied with her actions, as he then had the power to grab her ankles and wrap her legs around his waist.

Yuna's hands rested on his chest as she tried to keep some form of normality and professionalism between them. "What are you trying to do?" she asks him breathlessly, the situation already moving a little too fast.

"Giving you a proof of the fact that you are indeed a bottom." He then buried his face into her neck for what felt like the 10th time today, smelling her perfume. The smell was intoxicating to him and he couldn't pull away from her.

She closed her eyes as he buried himself deep in her neck, it wasn't much but his presence certainly drawing her away from her goal. "Taehyung, don't do this.." she mumbles softly. "We said it wasn't not gonna happen again."

Taehyung only let out a quiet groan, as he pulled away from her neck. He was still close to her, as the rest of his body was frozen in place. "It won't happen again. I just really like messing with you."

"It's not messing when you're actions actually have an effect on me," she confesses quietly, resting her forehead on his shoulder. It was risky for her to admit such a thing, but they were way past certain boundaries to be keeping things to themselves.

His grin quickly dissapeared and his breath hitched in his throat, processing what she just said. He was oddly silent, no words coming out of him.

His silence had her growing concerned as she pulled away from him, her legs now wrapped loosely around his waist. "Taehyung?" she called out quietly, awaiting a response.

He finally turned his gaze on her with his eyebrows narrowed and a confused smile on his lips.

"You did not just pull that..."

"Huh?" She knits her eyebrows at him, the same confused look on her face as his. "What do you mean? Pull what?" she questions, trying to read his confused expression.

Taehyung grabbed her by her cheeks again, "All I had to was fuck you once just to get you attached? Wow.." He laughed in her face, squeezing her cheeks a bit harder now.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," she says, her words muffled from his hold. "If anyone were to talk to me like that, I'd be all over them," she shrugs, gazing up at him.

"Oh, yeah sure," He rolled his eyes with a playful grin on his face. "We may be enemies and all, but if it wasn't you, I would gladly be enemies with benefits."

Yuna lifted her hands to reach his, struggling to get him to let go of her face since his hold on her was so strong. She gave up with a huff. "Now why would you want to do that?" she asks, trying to get him to compliment her in some way. "I know you actually like me, so you may as well confess."

Taehyung's hands found themselves freeing her and resting around her waist, "Do you really prefer to be told that you've got nice cunt rather than be shown?"

Yuna wrapped her legs around his waist tighter, pulling him closer between her legs. "Well then get to it. We haven't got all day for you to be sitting here with your hands on my waist, do we?"

He bit down on his bottom lip, pushing his face into the crook of her neck again. "Don't be surprised if I stop. I'm taking a risk, yet I still don't trust you."

"Don't worry, the feelings are mutual. I don't trust you one bit either," she spits, tilting her head to the side to give him more access to her neck. "I know my boundaries.

"Gonna leave you all high and dry.." he mutters to himself, pushing his hips further between her legs so his growing erection could gently hit her right there.

A quiet groan sounded from Yuna's lips as she threw her head back, the very little friction against her heat providing the smallest amount of pleasure. "I can simply do the same to you, just you wait."

Taehyung simply let out a chuckle.

"Already can't wait."