Relax~

Hello!
--
This week was busy, birthday parties back to back the gang all over the place. One place to another, and if they got a break it was short. Very short, And since Freddy is most popular it was even more stressing for him. Freddy always needed someone to help him keep track of his schedule since how confusing it was, making his head turn. He just couldn't keep up with everything that much, making Y/N feel worried about him.

One day Y/N and Freddy where on there way to one of the storage rooms, having to clean it out since they where ordered to do that by the workers there. On there way of course they talked, having a little conversation.
It was about how Freddy was just stressed out from everything and Y/N comforting him. "It's just a bit to much for me, Y/N. I don't get why though." Freddy voice was tired, his words a bit slow when he talked.
"It's maybe because, your not use to this. You know? Moving around so much back and fourth can mess with you, you know?"
Y/N looked at Freddy making eye contact.
"I guess you're right, heh." Freddy did a small chuckled with a soft smile. Y/N hummed giving a smile and titling his head into Freddy. "Don't worry, it'll get better soon.." they continued to walk soon reaching the storage room, it being dark and awfully dirty. The boxes lied all over the place while it looked faded. The light was broken so that was just great- Freddy sighed walking inside the room and looking around for somewhere to start.
Y/N followed behind humming with a soft soothing tone looking over to Freddy. Freddy had his hands on his hips, his ears flopping down looking at the boxes.

As they cleaned they left the door open as a source of light. It was sord of helpful but still kinda hard to see. As they moved stuff around trying not to take to long, Freddy moved his elbow too quickly when turning around bumping his arm into the cold wall making him yelp. He looked at his arm, it had a small scrape it giving a burning feeling. Y/N wasn't that far, he turned around quickly when he heard Freddy's small yelp going over to him in a worry.
It was noticeable scrape, Freddy letting out a whimper as Y/N looked at his arm.
"What happened?" Y/N asked, putting his hand onto the scrape gently making Freddy flinch from the touch. His ears went down, squinting his eyes and letting out a small groan. "Agh-" Y/N lift his hand up quickly, not meaning to do that. "Sorry, sorry."
He said, making sure not to touch his scrape again, keeping away from that area.
"It's okay..no worries." Freddy said with a soothing tone, letting out a tired sigh after.
Y/N put his hand onto Freddy shoulder then his other hand onto Freddy's cheek rubbing  him softly with his thumb. "How about you relax a bit.." Y/N said softly pushing him downward to sit down onto a chair, Freddy being confused. "Wait, but why-?" Freddy asked tilting his head to the side looking up to Y/N as he sat down onto the old chair.
"I just want to do something for you, to make you feel maybe just a bit better." Y/N hummed, walking his way to the door and closing it slowly it creaking then a click heard. Y/N then walked his way to Freddy, sitting on his lap, grasping his chin. "Do I have permission to..you know?" Y/N asked Freddy takin a moment to think to himself then nodded his ears doing a small flutter.

Y/N smirked leaning close to Freddy kissing him on the lips, Freddy kissing back. Y/N started to tilt his head to the side, sliding his tounge into Freddy's mouth. Freddy hummed in pleasure, his eyes shut enjoying the feeling liking how Y/N claimed his mouth, how Y/N wasn't to rough with him being gentle with his touch, french kissing him. Freddy moaned into Y/Ns mouth his ears wiggling in delight shifting his hips side to side. Y/N leaned back stopping the kiss. Both letting out heated breaths with a trail of suliuva connected between them. Freddy's eyes drooped, a bit of drool going down his mouth, his chest going up and down at a slow pace. "You look adorable like this..." Y/N said sliding his hand down Freddy's chest then looking down twords Freddy's area. He smirked, gripping onto Freddy's shorts and pulling them down Freddy's dick springing out. Freddy looked away in slight embarrassment, Y/N softly chuckling and grabbing Freddy's chin making Freddy look him in the eyes.
"Don't be shy, teddy...just relax and enjoy~"
Y/N then got off Freddy's lap getting down to his knees and getting in a comfy position.
Y/N then started to lick the tip of Freddy's dick, feeling Freddy breath hitch to the sudden warm feeling. Freddy felt a shiver go up his back, feeling Y/N wrap his tounge around Freddy's dick and bop his head up and down at a good pace. Freddy moaned leaning back into the chair embracing the feeling his ears flopping down as he let drool drip down from his mouth his head in a daze. "Feels so good..." He said with a unsteady voice that was low and quiet.
Y/N hummed, glad Freddy was enjoying this and decided he pick up his pace, starting to deep throat. Freddy shifted his hips, his leg did a twitch and he groaned out. "Agh- keep, keep doing that.. please.." Freddy pleaded slightly, putting a soft grip onto Y/Ns head gripping his hair so slightly. Freddy's heated breath filled the room, feeling aroused by the blow job Y/N was giving made him want even more.
Y/N felt the grip onto the top of his head feeling Freddy moving his head a bit faster letting out groans and moans. Y/N liked the noises that came out of Freddy, it was his pleasure, his award. He liked how Freddy always sounded, how his voice was soft, memorizing, and like this it was a way of cuteness. The way his shudder breath came out with whimpers, how his moans sounded so slightly high pitched but also with a husky tone it was endearing, loveable. Making Freddy feel this pleasure
from a blow job was just pleasing.

Freddy ears fluttered, letting out a loud groan as he cummed in Y/Ns mouth, feeling his head roll back tightening his grip onto Y/Ns hair. His stomach felt warm and fuzzy, his dick was pleased with the finish.
Freddy then let go of Y)Ns hair, collecting his breaths as Y/N pulled his mouth of Freddy's dick letting out a small cough Freddy's cum dripping down his mouth.
The taste in Y/Ns mouth stayed, not that he mind though. He got up and towered over Freddy, seeing his chest moving slowly up and down. Y/N out his hand on Freddy's chest, his heart was beating fastly but then slowly calming down, going back to it's normal pace. "Feeling better?" Y/N asked making eye contact with Freddy.
Freddy nodded, giving a worn out smile and landing a kiss onto Y/N lips for a few seconds then leaning back. "Thank you, sweet heart.." his tone was low and soft, putting his hand onto Y/Ns cheek rubbing his thumb against the side of Y/Ns face.
"You're welcome, Freddy." Y/N smiled cheerfully
---

1291 words

Hope you liked, sorry I took so long to make a chapter 💀

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!