Threesome (smut lmao)

I don't know what else to make the chapter title so just take it🤪
(IM RUSTY WITH SMUT TRUST ME ON THAT)
--------
It was after hours, usually Y/N expected to be in their room resting up from a performance but nope. He was In Freddy's room being sure that he will not be able to function properly tomorrow. The lights were dim with the curtains closed, pillows thrown across the floor. Hearing moans come from Y/N. He was laying on the couch, Monty on his right side and Freddy on his left, they teased him a bit. Freddy purred nibbling his neck, rubbing his thigh moving his warm hands up and down leaving a comfort feeling. Monty rubbed his hand on Y/Ns cheek, kissing him with tounge.
Making rough purrs with soft kiss but demanding tounge, exploring Y/Ns mouth feeling each bit of him. Y/N moaned feeling good, pleasure and satisfied, not sure if he be able to take both but went with it enjoying it. Freddy rode his hand upwards on Y/Ns thigh moving his hand twords where Y/Ns member is, covered by his pants. "May I?" Freddy softly purred in Y/Ns ear, rubbing Y/N's area making him arch his back slightly letting out a groan Y/N nodded, feeling needy. Freddy got down to his knees on the floor, unbuttoning Y/Ns pants pulling them down completely taking them off and throwing them somewhere on the floor. Monty chuckled, smirking
"Feeling needy already, Darlin?" He teased then started to kiss Y/Ns neck, nibbling, bitting, and licking time to time. Drool going down his mouth as he covered Y/Ns neck with love bites making Y/N moan a few times from the pleasureable feeling.
That warm feeling against his neck as drool
dropped down left from Monty's tounge. Monty went back for more, Y/N taking it in. Freddy grabbed Y/N legs, spreading them more open for a better look liking what he was seeing. He softly gripped Y/Ns dick rubbing up and down making Y/N humm in pleasure, moving his hips side to side for more. Freddy leaned closer moving his head closer to Y/Ns member, then starting to lick his hard on. Going from the base to the tip, fully taking it in bopping his head up and down making eye contact with Y/N.
Y/Ns breathing was unsteady, feeling two things at once was just a bit overwhelming.
He looked into Freddy's soft blue eyes, they glowed in the room. His tail wagged slightly, liking to see Y/N like this making him feel good. Freddy continue to suck Y/N off, gently moving his hand holding Y/Ns extraction, feeling it twitch in his mouth.
Y/N felt he was close, staring move his hips back and fourth pushing his dick more into Freddy's mouth, Freddy didn't mind he took it in as Y/N moved his hips a bit faster letting out shudder breathes feeling the warmth around his dick was a delightful feeling. He was getting closer, the warmth doubled as he moaned loudly shooting his cum into Freddy's mouth. Freddy smirked, swallowing it all then taking his mouth slowly off of Y/Ns cock leaving drool drip down and a trail of suliuva connected to Freddy's mouth. Freddy licked his mouth cleaning him self up "You taste wonderful, Superstar~" His voice, his voice was low and smooth. Purrs heard from him, hearing his purr was comforting as well.
"But, we're not finished just yet, Rockstar" Monty growled in Y/Ns ear, smirking.
He flipped Y/N over onto his knees, holding him self up with his hands. He grind his area against Y/Ns ass, rubbing his hands along his sides exploring his body.
Feeling needy he started to take his pants off. "Don't worry, deary, we won't go to rough on ya." He nodded over to Freddy, Freddy went over Infront of Y/N putting his hand on Y/Ns chin lifting his head up softly.
"Be a good boy for us, Y/N" Freddy cooed and Y/N nodded knowing who was in control. Freddy cock was already out, dripping Pre-cum from the tip, it dripped down onto the couch cushions.
Monty chuckled, holding his dick twords
Y/Ns entrance slowly pushing in. Y/N gasped to the feeling, he started daze.
The pain and pleasure mixed together, getting used to Monty's size. Monty hold still, letting Y/N get use to him as he rubbed his hand down Y/Ns back, his tail wagging enjoying this feeling. Y/N nodded hinting he was ready for Monty, Monty chuckled looking over twords Freddy.
"I hope you're ready for more then just one, Darlin~" Freddy hold his dick in his hand, Y/N looked at it, seeing some veins.
"God I'm gonna get fucked up tonight.." Y/N mumbled to himself then opened his mouth slightly, Freddy slid his dick inside Y/Ns mouth feeling the warmth around his tip then fully around his dick. Monty made the first move, starting to move his hips back and forth slowly trying not to go to hard on Y/N making slight noises
Freddy followed after, moving his hips slowly back and forth being gentle with his movements feeling the warmth around his dick being satisfying how it moved in his mouth smoothly. Monty then gripped onto Y/N hips, going a bit faster hearing the couch creak, he continued, going faster and harder. Y/N letting out muffled moans
Monty gripped his claws into Y/Ns sides, leaning himself down a bit letting out growls and groans feeling more needy already than before. Freddy started to get carried away himself, moving his hips faster closing his eyes. He let out a growl gripping onto Y/Ns hair tighting his grip and thrusting his hips into Y/Ns mouth.
Y/N drooled, feeling pleasure from both of them, trying to catch his breath but not having enough time to.
"Good job, Superstar~" Freddy purred, his voice low and raspy.
"Taking us like a good boy~" Monty added, his tone was low and hungry. Y/N enjoyed the praise liking each bit of this as he felt pleasure from both sides, Monty ramming into him as Freddy mouth fucked him.
Sure he felt a bit soar but he was sure he'll make it out alive.
They both were needy, needing this feeling from Y/N for a long time now both of them getting it at the same time. Monty moaned a few times closing his eyes shut feeling safaction, licking Y/Ns neck as a reaction.
Freddy kept thrusting his hips, patting Y/Ns head slightly feeling himself get closer.
Monty also felt that way as well, he bit onto Y/Ns shoulder a bit and thrusted harder
than before, he moaned out into Y/Ns ear
"Ah~ fuck, Y/N~"
He growled, griping Y/Ns side moving his hands around his body up and down.
"You- feel so good~" Freddy shuddered out, moving his hips faster then groaned reaching his climax making one last hard thrust before pulling out of Y/Ns mouth letting him get a gasp of air.
Mix of cum and drool drip down his mouth.
Freddy knelt down, grabbing his chin and licking the mess off Y/Ns lips moving it onto a kiss, sliding his tounge into Y/Ns mouth.
Monty thrust started to slow down, getting closer and closer. making on last thrust into Y/N before pulling out leaking cum. Freddy let go of the kiss, letting Y/N rest.
Y/N was tired out, laying onto the couch catching his breath feeling his side was soar, shaking just a bit having the cool air surrounded him. Freddy laid down besides him, grasped his chin gently making Y/N look twords him and giving him a light kiss on his nose. "I hope you are alright, My love." His voice was soft and warm. 
Monty laid beside Y/N, smirking at him.
"You did great, My firefly~" Monty nuzzles his snout into his neck comforting him.
"Like we said, we'll treat you well, Superstar." Freddy calmly said before laying his head down onto Y/Ns shoulder.
Y/N felt relaxed, having the two cuddle into him, he hummed as a response to tired to actually say something and smiled.
------
1413 words

Hope you liked:)
I'm not sure if I did this right but I do hope I did well writing this!
Fun fact, I accidentally published this without noticing so y'all got lucky I noticed later on other wise y'all would of gotten half written unfinished smut☝🏽
Anyway, next chapter soon!

If y'all want more of Monty then I can do story's like that as well:)
(Basically Monty x male reader)

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes!