he lost his head🤪

I'm really bad at titles.
Idea from: saberbladeprime

(Takes place around when Freddy gets his shi rocked by Moon but it's a little different)
----
Gregory felt the vent under him it rattled. He looked down and seen Freddy gripping onto the vent. Gregory seen Y/N as well, but he was not in such great condition. Freddy teared the door for the vent off, reaching his arms out for Gregory. "Jump down, Gregory!" He called out and Gregory did, he
jumped into Freddy's arms. Freddy put him down and showed Freddy the disk
"Look, what is this?"
Y/N spoke telling Gregory what it was he was holding in his hand. "That is a program disk for the stage show, if you use it on the sound booth it will run a show a-and will activate the stage lift." Y/N couldn't speak so well, looking rusty and broken down. He stutterd a few times when speaking, something wrong with his voice box.
"Y/N, are you going to be okay?" Gregory said in worry looking up twords him seeing his head twitch side to side.
"I am going to be just- just- fine, don't worry
Gr-Gregory-!" Y/N gave a weak smile feeling Freddy also give a worry look.
"We should get going, follow me."
Freddy started walking while the two followed behind, Freddy kept checking back to see if Y/N was still doing alright and he was still going, pushing himself through.
Freddy kept his pace nice and steady though, not trying to go too fast for them.
"You doing okay, Y/N?" Freddy asked with a worry tone in his voice.
"Yup, just f-fine!" Y/N said with a cheery voice, it was quiet and weak but he didn't want Freddy worrying so much over him.
-
They made it up to the stage, the lights were glowing from the stage and the other lights stayed on. Freddy then told Gregory what he needed to do, giving Y/N side support so he didn't break down or malfunction all of sudden with no one by his side to help him.
"On the third floor balcony is where you will program the disc to start the show for the lift, hurry Gregory." Gregory nodded running off without hesitation making his way twords the balcony. "You sure he will be okay-?" Y/N asked looking up at Freddy with his droopy eyes. "I'm sure, Y/N, he's a very brave kid." He said reassuring Y/N with a comforting voice.
Y/N felt himself twitch more almost losing his balance. His vision glitched and his voice cracked, he couldn't say anything but grunt from the malfunction. He felt Freddy hold onto him helping him stay still so he wouldn't fall. "Ugh- My v-vision isn't the best r-right now, Freddy.." Y/N choked out trying to adjust his eye sight the best he can looking around everywhere.
"Don't worry, me and Gregory will fix you. We are going to help you.'' Freddy hold Y/N close comforting him, sitting in silence then hearing Gregory light footsteps running against the carpet, he called out towards the two seeing the music start playing and the display of the band play on stage, being quiet blinding. "Freddyy! He's right behind me!" Gregory ran onto stage hearing Monty chase right behind him, Freddy ran out quickly hitting the button the lift going down cutting Monty off from getting Gregory.

Y/N felt something or someone hold onto him, he looked down to see Gregory hugging him, well sord of, Gregory is very short so he was just hugging into Y/Ns leg. "It's alright, little one, everything is okay."
Y/N said with a soothing voice, patting on top of Gregory's head rustling his hair a bit.
"Are you two alright..?" Freddy looked over to the two seeing them just fine.
"Mhm!" Gregory hummed nodding, speaking for both of them. Then the lights went out, it was dark and the sound of a small lullaby played hearing a jingle shake around echoing. The creeks of someone near, Gregory spoke with fear In his voice.
"Oh no, what time is it? That moon thing is going to get me!" He flashed his light around seeing Moon twirl his head around, giving his creepy smile. Gregory pointed out twords him, the two animatronics seeing Moon slowly wave and jump around. "See! Right there!" Gregory kept close to Y/N while Moon spoke "It's past your bed time. nighty night." He said with his unsettling voice that rattled, disappearing into the darkness. Freddy spoke with a panic in his voice, grabbing Gregory's hand as the lift stopped, making a small click noise. "Come, we must get to the recharge station, quickly!" They walked off, hearing Moons bells clutter and ding making a loud noise around the walls,  appearing all over the place. The closer they got to the recharge station the closer Moon sounded. Freddy then got in a recharge station with Gregory, the door shutting hearing it cut off the air with the click it starting to glow up. Freddy stayed quiet feeling something was wrong then it clicked "Where's Y/N?!" He sounded worried, concerned. He looked around for him but couldn't see him then heard a thud.
Gregory and Freddy looked outside the small circle window seeing Moon starting to drag away Y/N. Moon looked up twords the two, wiggling his fingers as a wave with his big smile plastered on his black and white face, then, continued to drag Y/N off
As Y/N felt too weak to do anything.
"Y/N!" Gregory yelled, the door opening as he jumped out to see they where already gone. Freddy looked around not seeing them anywhere, he sighed. "Come Gregory, we must hurry to find Y/N." Freddy spoke, walking forward with Gregory following behind. They looked through the big window, seeing Y/N inside of parts and service. "Gregory I know where the card should be for parts and service. Follow me."
(Not doing all that so uhm let's pretend)

Gregory felt the little spider Music man getting closer, the music playing as the crawling echoed through the vents. Gregory jumped out, hitting the ground and looking up seeing music man turn around retreating. Gregory sighed and looked around for Freddy seeing him not so far away. He got up and ran twords him holding up the security card. "Freddy! I got the card!" He said with glee, Freddy ears wiggled picking up Gregory "Great job, superstar! Now let's go we need to go get
Y/N" they started to run twords parts and service hearing Freddy heavy footsteps clang against the ground. Right when they got there they heard someone speaking, Freddy put Gregory down as they both made sure they where not seen by who was speaking.
"...I found him earlier and locked him up in Lost and Found." It was Vanessa speaking, she was talking to Y/N who responded back quiet happily. "That is great! He can go home to his parents now!" Vanessa responded with a angry tone, seemingly to be annoyed. "He can't. Turns out there is no record of him." Gregory looked up at Freddy, Freddy looked down to Gregory confused by what she meant. Freddy didn't question it, he just continued to listen to the conversation. "Oh..well if you can reattach my head I could get back to doing my job looking for him." Y/N said back twords Vanessa feeling his legs twitch a bit as he couldn't feel the rest of his body.
"Head?" Freddy quietly spoke confused, tilting his head to the side. Since they where sord of far away they couldn't see much, it was hard for Freddy to see what Y/N meant.
"His head isn't attached to his body." Gregory whispered seeing Freddy suddenly look closer, having a small panic.
"What the?! Is he going to be alright? How? Why? He looks so uncomfortable-! Why did they do that?!" Gregory shushed him so he was not to be so loud. "I'm sure Y/Ns fine, Freddy." Freddy sighed tapping his foot "I sure hope so..I wonder if he can feel his legs." Freddy tilted his head to the side curious. "His name is Gregory. You know how I know that? It's because his watch kept repeating it's in your voice. Gregory, are you there? Gregory?" She said mocking Y/N, making hand gestures. Y/N scoffed, responding with an excuse "Vanessa you know it's the default voice to the watch. You work here how don't you know that?" Y/N sounded quiet upset, not liking the attitude Vanessa gave. "Yeah, yeah, if you're part of this you're scrap. The band can always go with one out of the band for a while, I know they can too." Vanessa gave off a threatening tone twords Y/N, starting to get ready to walk off. "And why's that? Vanessa?" Y/N gave off a annoyed tone, having a low growl under his voice. "Don't you remember what happened to the bunny, Y/N? Don't think we won't find a replacement just like how you were his.'' Vanessa then started to walk off leaving Y/N quiet offended she brought that up. She spoke again, holding the flashlight in her hand shining her way twords the darkness. "Hang out here for a while. I need to go find that kid." Y/N shouted out, calling out to Vanessa. "Hey! Hey! Don't leave me like this! Vanessa!" No matter what he said Vanessa kept walking leaving Y/N, soon disappearing. "What does she mean by the bunny?" Gregory asked looking up at Freddy. Freddy gulped, sighing in a upset tone. "It is nothing, don't worry about it, Gregory." His tone was off, he looked in another area not wanting to make eye contact. Gregory sighed and looked in a different direction back to Y/N, seeing Vanessa was gone. He got up and ran twords Y/N, Freddy followed behind getting a closer look at Y/N.
"Oh thank God, you two are okay! Gregory, please get me out of here." Y/N begged and Gregory giggled as Freddy pointed over to the computer for him to let Y/N out then looking over through the window his eyes widen. "Oh my, what did they do to you? Are you alright??" Freddy asked with worry, seeing Y/Ns head no longer attached to his body. Y/N chuckled "Yes, I'm fine, Freddy." He responded with a smile seeing Freddy come in when the door opened.
"I'm so sorry I left you behind! Now you don't even have a head!...sord of!" Freddy gave a small sad frown feeling bad, his ears dropping down. "It's alright Freddy, now, uhm..could you reattach my head, please-?"
Y/N asked with a curious tone, giving a small awkward smile. "Oh, yes, right away! Come Gregory, let's help Y/N."  Freddy spoke with a cheery tone with Y/N speaking again with worry "but be careful, I am not quite myself right now..."
His voice faded off at the end hearing Freddy hum in response then helping Gregory with the important stuff.
The man who is auto manually to speak to give instructions. They had to reattach wires and press a few buttons being careful not to mess up. If they did they knew something would go wrong but everything turned out fine in the end. Y/N was alright and okay, they did it. 
Y/N felt his head be reattached a few clicks and he felt back to himself again, sord of.
He got up feeling Freddy hug him close.
"Woah- what's this for?" Y/N chuckled hugging Freddy back not minding.
"I just missed you." Freddy responded with a soft voice, his ears fluttered. Y/N gave a small smile, feeling better then before.
"I missed you too, love."
--
-2000 words
Hope you liked!
See you again soon!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!