Chapter 16: I Want Him

Start from the beginning

"I think you like me spanking you." He said while hitting my left cheek hard, then rubbing it.

I tried keeping my legs close together, I didn't want him seeing how wet I was getting.

"What's my name Mackenzie?"

"Ryan." I knew what he wanted to hear..but I wasn't going to give it to him that fast, I wanted more. He smacked my other cheek, rubbing it after.

"What is my name Mackenzie?" He asked again.

"Ryan Lucket." I said his whole damn name this time, I didn't give a care in the world, I just wanted to feel him. He hit me harder this time, I moaned loudly and I knew I was soaking.

He stopped spanking me and moved me further up. With him moving me, I could feel his hard dick rubbing against me.

"Fuck, you got my shorts wet." By his tone, it sounded more like a groan than a statement.

"Sorry Ryan." I apologized, poking my bum up more so he could spank it.

"Can you just call me Daddy?"

"Why?"

"Because I wanna hear you say it. Just one time, please."

"Ryan.." I whined, I wasn't much into calling people 'Daddy' aside from my actual father.

"Please, I'll spank you again if you do." I didn't want to, but I did want to feel him smack my butt again.

"Daddy." He smacked my cheek.

"Uhh..Daddy." I moaned, getting more into it. Ryan spanked me again.

"Daddy.." I moaned again, it was turning me on calling him that.

The more I called him Daddy and the more he spanked me, I could hear him groaning quietly every time I said it.

We kept going until there was a knock at the door, I leaped from his lap and pulled up my underwear.

"It's time to get up Ryan!" Betty yelled from the other side of the door. We then heard her footsteps going down the stairs.

We awkwardly stared at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Uhh....you should try to get the rest done before the end of the school day."

"Ok." He replied, not making much eye contact.

"I did the rest, so you have to copy it down."

"Ok." He said again, still not looking at me as he walked toward the bathroom.

I felt uncomfortable just standing there and it didn't help that I was wet. I said 'bye' quickly before sprinting back to my room.

*******************************
Around 8:00 I walked downstairs to get something to eat, I couldn't hide all day. Yet, it wasn't like Ryan would be home, he's going to be in school all day. After this morning I just really wanted to fuck him, like really really wanted to fuck him. Like why did Betty knock on the damn door? Shit, what if she heard me moaning, I wasn't that loud. At least I didn't think I was. I walked into the kitchen to find Betty cooking something.

"Good morning, Ms.Betty."

"Hmm..Good morning." She said, while placing eggs on two plates.

"What was that hmmmm thing?"

"Nothing, just thinking is all."

"Thinking about what?" Betty opened the oven, pulling out bacon.

"You and Ryan."

"What about us?" I asked taking a plate and sitting down with the food in front of me.