"Ah... it really hurts like shit," (y/n) murmured as she took a deep breath. Her mouth twisted uncomfortably at the way a sharp pain invaded her lungs with every breath she took. 

Though, as far as she knew, there were no open wounds or broken bones right now- so it was alright. Of course, she knew she had overworked themselves- no proper energy- and the big transformation after so many years without doing so did mess up your stamina (and emotional-physical durability) way more than she recalled.

She'd been awake for some time now, way before the sun rose. The first thing she did was try calling for Venom only to find no response so, in the end, she let him be.

She wasn't in quite the mood to talk either. 

As she took a quick glance at the room a quiet sigh left her lips. She'd recognized it as the room she woke up with Bakugou, the same one where she took a boot out of him and tossed it in his face. 

She grinned, recalling how his face twisted in such a funny and ugly way-

She laughed, only for a groan to take over her lips way too fast.

"Ah- come on!" She whined in pain, her hand traveling to the side of her ribs. "Don't be this fussy- we've endured worse..." She murmured, pinning her head against the headboard, letting the memories of last night's events plague her mind.

She'd come to Hosu, asked Midoriya to find Todoroki, and fought a Nomu. 

Then, she'd fought another Nomu, heard the nearby people complain, transformed, and went after the little shit that needed some lip balm. 

The damned trio was in trouble, so she went with them and found a quite cool dude fighting with a katana and a ridiculously long tongue. 

'Cool dude?'

'And you finally dare to appear- shoo, go away.'

She frowned. Stain was so far one of the coolest people she's met here, at least in practical terms. He fights really well, his movements were something to praise even though when he spoke he sometimes irritated her. Pity he was trying to hurt her friends-

'Oh? Friends? Is someone being a social butterfly?'

"Go away," She said a little too loud, slightly embarrassed only to groan in pain and grab her side a little bit tighter. 

'Ah, healing's a bit slow- sorry for that kiddo.'

'It's alright,'  Truly, she meant it. She knew Venom always did his best when it came to them, so it was alright.

So... friends? 

Well- they could count like it... couldn't they? 

She's only ever known Venom- and that other boy who helped her before- 

'Huh?'

Her body immediately went a little stiff, her eyes slightly blown wide open as she tried to recall what he looked like- 

'Of course I- How did I forget about him!'

Small encounters, few in number but big in impact.  He was someone she wouldn't let herself ever forget- or at least that's what she'd promised herself earlier. She cursed, bringing a hand to cover her forehead as she let out a small sigh. 

Right, if she were ever to talk about friends, he should be the one at the top of her list- Only the heavens knew how much he'd risked for her. he did count as a friend as well, didn't he-