The other frowned and just as she was about to snap back, her friend smacked her in the head with the newspaper. "You should be ashamed! Truly, the citizens should be grateful for someone as strong as her to help, despite the consequences."

"Consequences?"

"Yeah," The lady hummed. "She's still a student- right? Wasn't she the one at the Sports Festival- The one they said was All Might's pupil or something like it?" 

"Oh... I think so-"

"Well, I believe there will be consequences to befall not only on her but on her institution's reputation and her teachers or mentors- not to mention the interviews the poor thing's gonna get bombarded with!"

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

Being a hero isn't as fun and exciting as many believe. Most of the time it's all about patrolling, minor incidents, and capturing minor villains tormenting local stores, stealing, and such. Sure, there have been great incidents that require the greatest abilities they have, along with a surely hard fight but, what comes after that?

The paperwork.

Being a hero most of the time meant a lot of paperwork, which after a big occurrence meant dealing with towers of endless paperwork. 

Aizawa frowned as he caressed the sleepy head of (y/n) with his free hand, and held a paper in the other. 

"You know you could be sleeping right now?" Jeanist said as he drank a cup of coffee. "You haven't slept for a bit since we got here."

"How could I?" He grumpily replied, "I wouldn't dare when I know what's coming up for my kid. I gotta prepare everything."

"Well, I can understand that." Jeanist sighed as he signed some documents. "At least we passed through the chief, and he agreed to delay a bit of the news regarding (y/n) and her accomplishments and such."

Aizawa sighed. The conversation with the chief was... something. At least it had a somewhat positive result in favor of his kid, but even so, it was just a tiny breather before the storm befalls her once again, and the interviewers find their way to throw their questions and demand answers, as well as the public ambushes and the overwhelming social presence.

This was exactly what he feared. Even though he knew a day would come in which her powers were known to the public, he hoped they could at least buy some time to prepare more conclusive background information or arguments, but now they've got to work with a tight schedule. 

"Anyhow, we can't hold off the media for too long- you already know that."

"Yeah, but at least we can wait until she's up and calm to talk with her about it."

"I suppose we can," Jeanist said and put some papers down, carefully switching his attention to Aizawa. The man was lost in thought, his mind racing too fast while a calculating look slowly took over his face.  Jeanist immediately understood.

He wasn't lost in thought- He was coming up with a plan.

So, with a side smile on his face, he leaned back on his seat and putting one hand over the cup of coffee, his lips parted with a single question.

 "Now tell me, what do you have in mind?"

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·