Aegean blue <3

Bright and early does it

That's not a motto Azure liked to live by, but apparently Al had a different view. It was only seven-thirty but when your used to waking up at eight-fifteen everyday with just the right amount of time to get dressed and eat an apple for training, it gets hard.

"Last day of training, we have to be ready."

"Are you actually going to win this fight today?"

"What do you mean? You know I try."

"Albert, don't lie to me. I know you don't want to hurt people because of what happened to Will but it's you or them. Plus we might even have to fight and if you don't try, I won't either."

Pulling on her more flexible, black trousers they left to the food hall. "I'll try."

"That's my boy! Now I'm gonna eat something proper for breakfast. I'm feeling eggs, you?"

"Eggs sound great."

The rest of breakfast passed by quicker than the two wanted. They relished in the time they had by having joyous conversations with the others. Tris, Will and Christina where also on edge. Today was the final fight and after it people would be cut. Who knows that could be one of them.

Azure hoped she wouldn't be and it wasn't her she was mainly worried about. The girl had won every fight she'd been in so she couldn't be that far down. However she was worried for Al, it was no secret that he hadn't been trying on purpose in the fights. With knife throwing lacking too his score was most likely horrendous. The girl just wished her new friend in the faction would make it through.

It's not as if she didn't have the others or she couldn't easily make new friends it was the fact it was Al. Al and the girl became very close now, even after a few days. She found trust with him, valued his company over being alone and generally was happy to be his friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Who do you think you'll be up against Blue?"

"I'm not sure Will, I just hope it's not Edward.... or peter."

"If it's peter you haven't got to worry, I bet he'd let you punch him in the face."

"Ha. Very funny. He'd knock me out any slight chance I gave him."

"The way he looks at you speaks different." Azure didn't know what to say.

"As much as I hate peter, I have to agree with Will. He always looks at you with either a mask of hatred or one of wonder."

"Tris! I never thought you would betray me like this."

"Sorry."

"She is not sorry." Christina smiled as she made her comment making the rest of the group chuckle.

They all gave a knowing look before getting up and heading to the training room, it was like clockwork now. Every morning they would get up the same.

Azure felt she'd been up for hours with the extra time that she'd got up. At least she felt awake.