The joker confesses his feelings

The joker is a mean guy.
But when you get to know him you realise he's just rough around the edges. Once you see him at his club he is talking to another girl.

The girl is looking at him like he's a piece of meat she's going to chow down. You think, I want to look at the joker like that back off biatch.

You have had a crush on the joker for a long time, but he's never noticed you before. It's like he's avoiding you.

In your black dress, you Waltz up to the clown himself. He has red lipstick on, lots of tattoos, his shirt is unbuttoned and he is not looking at the girl, but instead is looking at you.

You flush, being in the jokers eyesight is quite flattering. The way he smirks make butterflies burst in your stomach.

He is twirling his cane, and his icy blue eyes don't leave your e/c eyes.

"Hey, doll." The joker says, smirking at you. The other girl, who is blonde #basic, is staring at the joker with her mouth wide open.

She is probably jelly. Like why would the joker look at boring, uninteresting, severely claustrophobic, once had a labotomy.... You're basically every guys nightmare... but the way the joker is staring at you....

It's like you're the prettiest girl in the room...

"Hey, is this seat taken?" You say, gesturing to the lounge seat beside him. His smile grows wider, the girl has completely given up on seducing him and has now moved on to pole dance infront of batman.

Batman and the joker have a complicated relationship... they were once friends but now nobody knows if they slept together or not..

You kinda hope they did

You've written a few fanfictions about them and your really, really ship them!!!!

But no

This isn't about batman and joker, this is about the way the joker is staring at you, like you're the only girl in the room.

"Whatcha staring at doll?" The joker says

"Oh, nothing!" You say, averting your eyes away from his crotch.

"Mhm" the joker mumbles, biting his lip. A bit of ruby red lipstick slathered on his tooth. Suddenly the building set on fire.

"HAHAHAHAHHA." Laughed a womeb. It was harley Quinn, what was harley Quinn, the notorious girl boss doing here?

"What are you doing here, harley????" The joker questioned, obviously annoyed that his club was no more. Now, he would need to dispose of over one hundred bodies, including Batman's.

You, being the main character, survived.

"Well mistah J, i bombed your club for a reason." The villain winks, the joker doesn't move but you start to tremble.

Then joker pulls you aside, holding you close. "It'll be okay doll" he whispers seductively in your ear.

"Harley is just here because I used to abuse her, no big deal." YOH gasp,

"Joker.... That kinda does sound like a big deal."

He freezes and then cries, tears roll down his cheeks, white face paint splattering on the ground, shaped as tears.

"Y/N you're right.. maybe I shouldn't have abused harley Quinn... but also I'm misogynistic"

"Well joker I'm sorry but I can't be with someone like you." You say and the joker just stares at you

Harley is in the background confused but then she walks up to you and grabs you by the waist, pressing her lips against yours

"Joker... I can't be with you because your misogynistic and abusive and a criminal and a villain and a murderer and a child killer and ... also a clown... I can't be with you-" you pause, staring at harley

"I'm a lesbian."