Chapter 3

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

French:

Mon cœur = My heart

(Adam nickname for Shiro since the early days of them dating. In fact, it's been the nickname he's used on Shiro even before they were dating but Shiro never learnt over the nickname meaning until after they moved in together)

Mon chaton = My Kitten

(Adam nickname for Keith after Shiro had brought him home. The boy being like a wild, stray tomcat that didn't want to stay in one place at all. He was a handful and took forever to gain his trust enough to touch him. Adam still adored the boy and treated him like family, pulling him into a hug and praising him when he gained the chance before giving Keith distance when he was being moody. The nickname stuck and Keith rather enjoyed having his own special nickname given to him in the end)

Mon renard = My Fox

(Adam nickname for Katie after Shiro brought her home. He took notice over how cheeky and smart she truly was while her charm was hidden behind her innocent childish face. He knew she was a fox in sheep clothing and adored her. Seeing her as the little injured and wild fox that they'd never learn over completely but whole heartedly wanted to keep in the family anyway)

Japanese:

Watashi no subete = My Everything 

(Shiro nickname for Adam after he finally fell in love with his other half. Knowing that Adam became his everything in a single blink of the eye. Adam was his reason to live, his reason to wake up and his reason to look forward to his future)

*********************************

Adam returned home early hours in the morning and feeling completely drained. He held no new-born baby in his arms and if he was honest, he wasn't upset over the fact. He was happy that the young girl had fallen in love with her baby boy as soon as she held him, surviving labour and birthing her son who was completely healthy from what Adam was able to tell. 

She had cried her eyes out, begging for his forgiveness when she gained a bond with her son in those few seconds and knew she'd hate herself if she let him go so easily. Adam simply smiled, reassuring her and promising that he more glad she'd be able to keep her son in her life like this. 

But of course, Adam wasn't sure how his husband may feel. In truth, they were both a little excited over finally gaining a child of their own and well, Adam didn't even try fighting for their child. He saw the look in the young girl eyes and knew he couldn't argue over keeping the child and reminding her over her word to them. He just couldn't .. he knew she needed her baby boy as much as he'd need her. 

So.

Adam returned home and locked his front door. Sliding of his damp coat as it started to lightly rain on his walk back and dropped his bag underneath the coat hooks. Slipping his shoes off and cleaning his wet glasses before noting the missing coats from the other three hooks and the missing pair of shoes. He knew Pidge was sloppy, always leaving her shoes and jacket off wherever she took them off after returning home. Keith sometimes placed all his belonging in his half of the room, keeping them at the end of his bed so he could quickly slip them on after dressing and do his morning jog. But Shiro .. he was the neat freak of the family and normally kept his shoes under his hooked up coat that was currently missing.