Chapter 6 : Miss Me?

Inside a dark abandoned apartment, a slender young man was sitting on a wooden chair, a cigarette sticking out his mouth. "November 19th, 2022." The mysterious and aloof man mused. "A perfect day for hunting."

Meanwhile, on a street in London, Luciana was lingering in front of a small pub. Her sapphire eyes glanced at the darkening sky. A bad omen, she thought wistfully as she walked silently toward Christina's parents' house. When she turned to the last corner, she fished out her phone and called Christina before knocking on the front door.

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

Thunder rumbled violently and it had started to rain.

Like that day, Luciana sighed. Meddling with others' business-

A sudden click jolted Luciana out of her train of thought. She eyed the door warily and slowly pushed it open. She was quite sure that Christina always greeted her guests face to face and never bothered to have an automatic door despite her technological talent. Shrugging off her worries, she stepped inside the building and closed the door. Unlike any other wealthy students in Narcistrix, Christina's parents' house didn't have any chandeliers or dazzling china. There were only a few necessary pieces of furniture, though the most eccentric part was the strange devices, wires, tools in her room. What's more, there was a colossal wardrobe filled with extremely magnificent things in the far left of her room. One of them was an obsidian dagger with red rubies in the shape of fire on its hilt. The jewels glittered abnormally bright in her darkroom. Another was a long fabric embroidered with pictures of elements. Water, wood, gold, and fire. The third was a golden whip with jade decorating the handle. The green jewels twinkled like stars. The last was a lengthy diamond sword with words carved in the sheath. As Luciana touched the sword, she felt a sudden urge that it belonged to her...

"Love my possessions, Luciana Pan, or should I say, Lucrecia Phosphorus, the Chosen One?" A voice said coldly and softly beside her ear. Luciana flinched and dropped the lengthy sword she was holding. She felt a hand close around her neck and a cold feeling went down her spine. She trembled, unable to move from her spot or turn her head.

"Aiden?.." Luciana whispered in disbelief. A sharp pain shot up from her limbs and she cried out.

"Pathetic." Her attacker sneered and dug a sharp dagger into her ribs, causing Luciana to scream in agony. " Oh, you have no idea how much I longed to do this, Lucrecia. And I strongly suggest that you should call me with honorifics, soror Parva?"

"I..."

"Look at me," He growled in a threatening and freezing tone that promised retribution if ignored. Luciana was paralyzed but stilled herself in order not to further provoke her attacker. She numbly tilted her head and looked up at his face. Her sapphire eyes met with his dark tunnel-like eyes. Luciana couldn't help but gasp and tried to recoil from the man or boy to be exact. The person towering above her had pure white hair that shone even more brightly under moonlight. His features were gorgeous, perfect even, that matched his obsidian eyes and white hair magnificently. He looked like the dark cunning prince in every one of those imaginary vile fantasies.

"How..."

A cruel smirk planted on his face as he twirled a small piece of advice on his fingers. It was the present Luciana gave Christina on her birthday.

"What happened to her?" Luciana demanded and blanched as her attacker glared at her blatant disrespect.

"None of your business, little sister." He said and without warning, something collided with Luciana's head and she sank into the reign of darkness.