Chapter #4: A New Teacher

https://s7.favim.com/orig/150703/beautiful-boys-cute-guys-Favim.com-2895734.jpg (the URL of the picture above)

Enjoy the story!

"Why is everyone looking so excited today?" Christina asked with an amused look in her eyes.

"Because we two are finally kicked out of this awful school," Luciana replied sarcastically.

"What? Then let's go!"

"I'm just kidding."

"No, I'm serious. Let's leave the school. Now!"

"Wait...why?"

Just then, the classroom door opened and a gorgeous teacher walked inside. Some girls squeaked and got their pens ready. Christina and Lucy sneered at them. What a bunch of idiots!

"Ladies and gentlemen, please sit down and I'll introduce myself." The new teacher announced loudly to the giggling fangirls.

Half of the class sat down, yet some girls still stared at the new teacher hungrily, wanting to have his autograph. "Uh...yes I will give you my signature after class." The teacher sighed exasperatedly. At last, everyone sat down except Luciana and Christina.

"Come on, Chris. We can wait for another day," Luciana whispered. However, Christina stood there unmoved and kept glaring incredulously at the teacher. Irritated by Christina's weird act, Luciana grabbed her arm and dragged her toward the seat far behind the others.

"Good. Now that everyone has settled down, I am going to introduce myself," He said in a charming voice. "My name is Louis Richardson. And, as you all know, the most famous actor in Europe. I have been extremely honored to be invited to take this job and teach your guys about acting and some technique we use in making movies-"

"Technique?" Christina sneered. "How much do you, Mr. Handsome, know about the art of technique?"

"Shut up, you arrogant dork!" snapped Victoria, one of the fans of Richardson.

Christina clenched her fist and glared at her venomously. Victoria blanched.

"What's your name?" Mr. Richardson asked and walked toward Christina, who refused to look at him and crossed her arms in front of her defensively.

"She's called Christina Angelo, sir," Victoria answered politely, her eyes kept darting back between Mr. Richardson's biceps and his handsome face.

"Thank you, Victoria." Mr. Richardson nodded at her and she blushed so hard that her face looked like an apple. "Angelo, may I ask you about your thoughts on technique?"

"What do you know?" taunted Christina. "How to act seductive in front of the camera?"

Some students gasped. Luciana, on the other hand, winked at Christina. Like her, Luciana disliked Mr. Richardson a lot. Something about him was wrong. The way he could smile so charmingly but kept his eyes alert and flickered with something like amusement was weird and dangerous. His manipulative presence which radiated menace made Luciana doubt that he was just an actor. Luciana simply felt vulnerable around him.

To everyone's surprise, Mr. Richardson didn't show any bit of displeasure and smiled at Christina. "I guess that you want to know how I act, isn't it, Angelo? Class A, thanks to your clever classmate, let's all go to my private office and I'll teach you some...uh...interesting things."

The way he said it sent a chill down Luciana's spine, however, before Christina and she could refuse or shout anything awful, the whole class burst into laughter and followed Mr. Richardson out. Luciana glimpsed at a stunned face Christina and whispered to her, "I have a terrible feeling about him. Should we skip this class?"

There was a flash of pain and fear in Christina's eyes before she grinned and hit Luciana playfully. "Of course not, let's see how good he is. I can't wait to taunt him." And she walked away. Luciana hesitated, wondering if it was just her imagination that Christina was suddenly frightened of the new teacher.

"I still think it's a bad idea." She muttered as she followed Christina to Mr. Richardson's classroom.

-------- o --------

The moment the students entered the classroom, they were all amazed by the scene. It was just FABULOUS! There were all kinds of fashion robots with jewels around them. On the right side were thirty computers with special devices on top. Each device seemed to send messages and detect the human around it. Those on the left were iPhones, iPods, iPads, and lots of 3C products. Luciana couldn't stop herself from admiring these wonderful things. She had never seen anything as fascinating as this classroom.

"Follow me, students," Mr. Richardson's voice was like a melody, charming everyone one of them with his words. "I'll let you see something more splendid.

Luciana and Christina stayed far away from the rest as usual while the other students raced into another room, giggling and chatting excitedly with each other.

"This place is unbelievable!" Luciana gasped as she touched one of the fashionable computers. "Maybe we have misunderstood him."

"No," Christina said firmly, though Luciana sensed that Christina's words betrayed her. "We should stay alert." She turned her head abruptly and made Luciana jump.

"What the-"

Christina suddenly seized her shoulders and her dark blue eyes bored into Luciana's light blue ones. "Trust your instincts only! Never believe in anyone but yourself! Promise me!"

"Why-"

"Promise me! Please, Luciana! I beg you!" Christina shook her more violently, causing her to stare at Christina crazily.

"Is it really that urgent?" Luciana tried to escape Christina's grip but the latter held the former tightly. When Luciana looked at Christina again, she could see Christina's eyes flickered with fear.

"Tell me the reason and I will, Chris," Luciana said quietly, trying to calm her best friend. Christina opened her mouth to respond but she was cut short by Mr. Richardson's voice coming from next door.

"Please..." Christina begged again, though, this time her voice was nearly a whisper. Thinking there's no way to change her friend's mind and Mr. Richardson was coming, Luciana nodded and spoke the words that she would regret later. "I swear...I will only trust my instincts."

Christina's shoulder relaxed and she left out a sigh of relief as she walked toward the room where everyone was. Luciana followed her silently. Her brilliant mind was now filled with questions about Christina's strange behavior.

Please vote and comment!