And that starts with deception. A woman can easily kill a man with the right motive in hand. Even though I may look harmless, I can definitely use anything to end a person's life even with a bobby pin.

The city lights shine brighter on my way as the car suddenly slows its way, parking closer to the sidewalk area where the entrance is to the enemy's lair.

Peering my eyes up, his fortress of solitude is none other than a penthouse with more than 20 stories of strangers living here and glass walls to protect his reputation.

By the looks of his profile, he's already too narcissistic to think that he's untouchable. Time will only tell, and death is coming to get him.

My driver gets out of the car, closing his door and walking over to mine where he opens it for me. Without letting my outfit reveal just yet, I tighten the belt of my long leather trench coat and hug it closely with my purse in hand. I step onto the concrete with the tallest high heeled boots  I've ever worn, courtesy of Devon once again, and gather myself into an alias.

From the corner of my eye, my getaway driver closes the door behind me and takes one step closer to my left side.

"Target's located on the 29th floor. You only have 20 minutes to get in and out quickly. I'll meet at the rendezvous point once you've disposed of him. Good luck Miss Kane." He quietly nods his head, returning back to his character of the kind chauffeur, returning back to the driver's seat.

I check on my watch and see that my ride took at least half an hour from the helicopter pad. I take another mental reminder to get this done within the next few minutes and hop back to my house in time to meet with Harry. Hopefully I can beat him there before he makes it to the front door.

No slips, no mistakes. Just take him out and discard the trash. I take one last breath outside, calming down all my nerves and leaving everything behind me as if Sloane Davenport never existed. With one step forward, the click of my boots echo off as I walk to the front entrance of the tower that protects the coward living in it.

Harry Styles

Time won't go any faster if these fucking idiots don't show up the minute they enter this pub. I'm impatiently waiting on my bike, keeping an eye on my targets from the parking space across the street.

Diane Mayfield may look generous, but she is super tough when handing out assignments, especially takeouts. Tonight, she wants me to kill off 3 CASTA men who took part from destroying our division in the Midwest region. They killed off our men and supplies in that bunker. So I guess we're gonna make the odds even again.

As much as I love taking out enemies, I definitely did not want to spend the first half of my night trying to kill off drunken men who can't stop going out from being exposed. That's the first mistake they made when signing up in this double life.

I need to get this shit over with. I can't have Sloane waiting for me an hour late because of three stooges who can't arrive on time. I check my watch and see that I only have a half an hour to get it done with and taken care of. By the time I'm done, I'm hopping back on my bike and speeding down the freeway as if there's no limit to my gas tank.

It's dark out already, making it harder to spot my target's faces with just the dim lighting of the street lights. But good thing Cade packed me with his new tech advancement which puts me 10 steps ahead of the game. Reaching from the inside of my bike's console, I grab the case and open up a pair of glasses with square frames and black framing.

I put it on, making sure that it fits perfectly to the top bridge of my nose. There's also a note in Cade's handwriting inside the case.

"To activate, say SIDD." I whisper to myself.