.

loud clicking of heel could be heard through out the hallway, but that was enough to maintain a pin drop silence....the only sound could be heard of was papers turning and keyboard keys with clicking of mouse. and needless to say, it amused the other how just his heels can make them silent as monk. 

He was Kim taehyung, the most successful CEO of Asia, ranking first in position.

V Industry was a place that people were even terrified to dream of, it was not your successful company where you will get loads for your skills, this place required discipline, strict manner, they watch over their employee's sitting habit, communi...

V Industry was a place that people were even terrified to dream of, it was not your successful company where you will get loads for your skills, this place required discipline, strict manner, they watch over their employee's sitting habit, communication skills, standing position, dressing sense and most important, patience level. they wont care if you are a stripper in some cheap bar, you passed their interviews, you are welcomed, no need for background check or experience.

No one knew from where this business tycoon came from, does he even have a family. where they thought that the CEO of Jeon company is the most secretive, in this case they are glad at least they know he has a wife. but about this top ranker, nothing.

Right now the employees had their nose buried deep in files bcoz, their boss had just announced that he is going to take a look of the jewelry designs...and they all know, one mistake the chances of getting fired increases by 20% every time.

They could have been shaking if they didn't witness many getting fired becoz of that, so in order to secure their Job, they overcome their habit of shaking.

soon they all were seated mentally praying but no one can witness a single expression on their face, it was calm despite their inner storm. thats the specialty of the employees or staff working in V industry, you can't read them, thanks to their CEO.

"hmm i hope you all have re checked your designs." in response he got a polite yes in sync to which he nodded and addressed them to start presenting one-by-one.

It had been one hour since the meeting started and Taehyung was pretty much impressed by his employees.

"okay you may take your seat." he turned towards them and read their faces but as usual he saw no fear or anxiety, as expected.

"I am really proud to say that you all are working in my company. All designs were magnificent, as expected from you all. " in return he got a few head bows as a gesture of gratefulness.

"Meeting dismissed for today, you all can go early today as you all worked hard in the last week." many gave a gently bow in return and escaped the room.

Now he was all alone, 

until his phone rang. and if anyone from the outside would have seen this they would have declined without a single thought that the person in front of him is The Kim taehyung....

Coz as soon as he heard the ringtone that he saved for only one person especially, a bright and unusual Boxy smile decorated his lips.

"hey!" 

but the reply didn't matched his level of excitement but he is fine with it....

"hello"

"hey koo-"

"we have to meet out parents and I expect you to be there on time Taehyung."

"......"

the call hung up, nothing new to taehyung, but the smile didn't falter from his face. he opened his call recordings and heard the same voice on repeat giggling when he heard his own name.

he is happy in that.

after his giggling alone with his call recording he glanced at his watch to see the time and gasped,

he will be late if he didn't hurry now. so wearing his ear pods he took his bag and left the office locking it, many who saw him always leaving with his ear pods always thought he might be listening to music, 

who knew that someone's voice was music to him.

driving his car he reached in front of his parents house, sighing he got off his driving seat as he saw him already going in, he was late.

he didn't removed his pods nor turned off the call recordings....they were the only thing keeping him sane.

fixing his suit one last time he entered the house to see all eyes on him as the silence falls in the room, he looked straight to his grandma oblivious to the judging and glaring eyes at him, he passed a wide smile to his granny and went directly to her.

"hey ma!" he used to call his mother 'mother' while his grandma 'ma' as she was more of a mother to him than his own mother...

"aw my lil tiger....looking beautiful as always hmm...why looking so thin bear are you not eating well!! tell me tiger, y-your eyes...why they looks so hurt..." he smiled at his grandma's worried voice, no one can see behind his facade apart from his grandma...

"i am fine ma....i am near you so i am in my best condition...okay okay now lets have dinner...." he said getting up from the floor as he was sitting beside his grandma,

"Taehyung, where are your manners! you came late but didn't apologized to kook or any of us!! you didn't even greet us! is this how i raised you!!" he gave a blank face before bowing down to everyone and getting on his knees in front of jungkook

"i am sorry for being late. please forgive me." in response jungkook moved from his place and sat on his chair,

"get up bear, go and wash your hands i know you came from office directly." tae nodded and went towards the washroom and removed his suit washing his face and hands, feeling a bit fresh....wiping his face and hands he came back and sat between his granny and jungkook while his parents were in front, his mom and dad were busy conversing with jungkook's parents when they suddenly stopped seeing taehyung

"where is your suit taehyung." his mother-in-law asked in a disappointed tone, taehyung knew this was coming....

"i forgot it in bathroom mom, i will be back." saying this he stood up and went towards the bathroom not at all missing the comments his parents and parents-in-law are passing, he is used to it....

he sighed hearing the call recordings that were playing all the time, he smiled at bit and took his suit wearing it and fixing his look.

when he went back they all had already started except his grandma to whom he gave a wide smile.

"lemme feed you ma...." he said taking her plate ignoring her protest of when will he eat....

"you know, feeding you makes me full....so don't worry...." his grandma smiled shaking her head knowing he wont listen, so she let him fed her....

"So kook, how is life going? any woman?" Mr. kim asked smiling softly to which jungkook just chuckled shaking his head,

"not yet dad...."

 taehyung would have surely cried if he was not used to it....but he knows...they would talk about business if he will face any lose or fall in market or about jungkook's love life...

its been 5 years like this....and he can endure it all with a smile on his face now....

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

vote and comment..

~~~~glimpse