Chapter 17

TESSA'S POV~

It's been three and a half months since I told everyone I'm pregnant. I have about a week left of my pregnancy. For some reason, I can't read my baby's mind. There's a shield around their mind.

The pain is getting worse but the baby can fix it with their healing magic. At one point, it felt like the baby was trying to kill me but it was just experimenting with magic.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much does it hurt?" Dad asked. I glared at him. My mood had been all over the place. I nearly burned down the hospital wing because I didn't like the colors. Terrible moods.

"8. It really hurts Daddy." I said. I inhaled sharply, the baby was using magic again. Dude, this seriously hurts!!

"Make it stop!!" I yelled. Dad sighed. He's going to deliver the baby. I only trusted him.

"I can't baby-girl. I'm sorry. Go see if Harry can give you some pain meds that are safe for the baby." Dad said. I sighed and got off of the hospital bed.

"Ok. I'll see you at dinner." I said and kissed his cheek then walked off to find Uncle Harry.

Turns out Uncle Harry was teaching a flying lesson. Dang it. Mom was teaching Potions. Wyatt was taking a nap. Everybody else was somewhere I couldn't find them.

"Tessy!" Someone yelled as I walked down the hallway. I created a shield around me, habit. I fell better if I do it. Then I turned around and saw my loving boyfriend of many years, James.

"James!!" I yelled and we ran to each other in slow motion. Cheesy, huh?

"Did you have your check up with you dad?" James asked. I nodded.

"The baby was using a lot of magic this morning so Mom wanted to make sure I was ok. The baby was also in mind. Mom's just being mom again." I said with a sarcastic tone. Mom would probably try to ground me even though I'm of age and pregnant.

James laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist. "I'll protect you from your Mom, she loves me!!" James said and gave me a heartbreakers smile. There's my James!

I felt some pain in my belly but it didn't feel like the regular pain. It felt like a hot knife. I put a hand to my gigantic stomach. Jane said the same and put his hand on m hand.

"You ok? The baby experimenting again?" James asked. I nodded, tensely.

"Can we go back to our common room?" I asked. Aunt Minnie created a whole new wing just for our family. It's exactly

"Tessa!! James!!" Someone yelled as we were walking to our common room. Aunt Minnie was running up the corridor. She reached us and we stopped.

"One of our spies, from Tom's inner circle, had informed us that Tom is planning to attack in a week. The day Tessa is due. We all know that she'll deliver that day, it what happened with Piper's deliveries. Somehow, Tom found out she's pregnant and plans to kill everyone except Tessa and the baby." Aunt Minnie explained. James blanched. I felt like fainting.

"James...." I said as my knees have out. James caught me. The pain was happening constantly now. I think I'm having false contractions. What the heck.

Aunt Minnie summoned a stretcher and we quickly made our way to the infirmary.

"You do realize that this are false contractions, right?" I asked. Dad nodded.

"I know. Your mother had this till her due date. Are they going away?" Dad asked as I physically relaxed.

"Yeah. Do you think the baby's doing something?" I asked.

"Probably. If they can already use healing magic at this age, they should be able to stop the contractions." Dad said. I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding.

"Can I leave, again?" I asked. Dad ran a hand through his hair.

"Sure, but go straight to the common room. We'll have some house elves bring you food." Aunt Minnie said. I smile at her while James helped me up.

We finally made it to our common room. I sat on the couch and spread out over all of it. James chuckled and sat on the chair. There was a light, spring breeze coming in from the open window. It was May 7.?😭😭#⃣

"What? I'm tired and I felt like spreading out!" I said irately. James sighed.

"Mood swings?" He asked. I looked at him with a are-you-stupid look. He just raised an eyebrow.

"Just asking honey." He said and raised his hands in defeat. I smirked and sat up. James got up and sat next to me. I leaned against him and we laid down.

"I love you James. I love these moments." I said. He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too Tessy. So do I. So do I."
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
TOM'S POV~

"We're to attack at dawn, on Friday, May 14. You shall kill everyone you see but you shall not kill Tessa Black or any small children. Tessa and I shall raise them as our own after I erase Tessa's memory. Understood!!" I bellowed to the crowd of Death Eaters.

I found all of the older Death Eaters and grouped them once again and found new Death Eaters too. I also group different monsters and dangerous people from the wizarding world. This is join to succeeded.

"Yes Sir!!" My army screamed back. They are all loyal. Even the one they call Paige Halliwell. She is my informant in the Halliwell family. Paige tells me all about their powers and their defenses. Especially about Tessa and our soon to be child. The child may be James Potters child, but it shall be raised by Tessa and I, never to know about their parentage.

"Paige!!" I yelled to her when the meeting was over. She walked over to me.

"Yes Tom?" She asked.

"Tell me more about where Tessa and my child shall be durning the fight." I requested. She nodded.

"They shall probably be in the Room of Requirement. It's the safest place and they have been talking about it for weeks. I spoke with them about it today." Paige said. I nodded, a smirk on my face.

"This shall succeed."
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
TESSA'S POV~

"Paige is the informant. She's at Tom's Merton right now." I told Mom and Dad. Aunt Minnie butted in.

"Paige has been our informant. Tom had been fed false information. Paige is on our side." Aunt Minnie said. I sighed in relief.

"What's the plan?"
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣