Chapter 6

JAMES' POV~

Everything was black. Wait, my eyes are closed. Is someone on my chest? I opened my eyes and looked down. Tessy was sleeping on my chest sound asleep. Her hands were clutching my shirt and she was trying to bury her head into my chest. Her face was relaxed and I realized she must not be dreaming. Tess started shifting and woke up. Looking up at me, our eyes connected and she smiled and leaned towards me. We kissed and her lips were soft and delicate.

"Well, good morning to you too." Said a voice from the doorway. Lily was standing there with a grin on her face. "You had better be happy that it wasn't Mum, Dad, or Al that came to wake you guys up. Al would have been furious." Tess laughed. I chuckled.

"Mum and Dad would have been fine with it. Though I agree with you on Al. I'm not his favorite person in the world right now." I said with a smile. I got up and was shooed out by Lily and Tess. Going into my room, I changed into plain jeans and a white t-shirt and ran downstairs. Today we were going to see Minnie. I ate fast and then finally the girls came downstairs.

"Sorry, we couldn't find the second pair to go with Tessy's shoes. I also couldn't find my sweater with the white lilies on it." Lily said. Obviously Lily's favorite flower is a lily. Tess was wearing a simple white tank top with a black leather jacket and blue jeans. She was wearing black lace-up combat boots. Lily was wearing a green dress that went perfect with her green eyes and orange hair. The girls ate quickly and I finally realized Al was down here. He must have been here before me. The look on his face showed how much he hates me right now. Sorry dude, Tess likes me and I like her. Get over it.

"Alright, everyone to the fireplace. Time to go see Minnie. Al and Lily, why don't you go first?" Dad said and we walked to the fireplace in the living room. Al and Lily stepped into the fireplace and disappeared. I took Tess's hand and we walked into the fireplace.

Taking some floo powder, I yelled, "Hogwarts, Headmaster McGonagall's office!" Then threw the powder down. The flames licked our clothing and we disappeared.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
TESSA'S POV~

Stepping out of the fireplace I realized I had soot on my leather jacket. I went to go brush it off but before I could a hand brushed it off for me. Looking up I saw a grinning face and I leaned in, putting my arms around his neck and he put his hands in my hips and kissed him on the lips. Pulling back we realized we had an audience. Minnie, Mum, Daddy, Lily and Al were staring at us. Everybody but Al were smiling. Of course Al was glaring at James. Get over it! Your like my brother!

Suddenly everyone but Al burst out laughing. "You said that out loud!" Lily said laughing on the floor. Al was bright red and had his arms crossed looking angry. James put his arm around my waist, leaning close to me.

"I thought it was cute. You're saying you're mine. I like it." He said with a smile on his voice. I laughed along with my family.

"Back on topic. Harry, you said something was wrong with Tessa. Your letter didn't describe much." Minnie said. Everybody stopped laughing. Daddy explained what happened and Minnie looked disturbed.

"Are you sure? This is going to be extremely dangerous because we don't know his strength. I want you to take some lessons with me. Learning with me can block him out. James can also help because you two have such a strong connection. Have you been able to sleep without having James next to you?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"Sleeping is hard without having James there. Even if I have a nightmare I always come back because I know James will be there. What are we going to do at school? I know he is in the same tower as me but it isn't the same. I'll accidentally apperate into his dorm and see the 3rd year boys in their underwear. To get out of a dream I either apperate, which I haven't tried outside of a dream, or listen to James' voice to guide me out of it." I asked very worriedly. Minnie thought for a moment.

"If I have your permission, I'll create and extra dorm for you and James to stay in. There will be two twin beds in each room and there will be two rooms but you two may stay in the same bed if needed. Also a common room is available to you two and those who you allow in it. To get into your dorm, you will go through the Gryffindor door and go through to where the third staircase will be created and the stairs will turn into a slide if anybody but you two come within 5ft around it and around the shield surrounding the door. You must tell certain people the code word if you want them to be allowed in. Your rooms will react to what you want and how you want it. You two must also come up with a password that you can use to get into your personal common room leading into your rooms." Minnie explained. Wow, she came up with that quickly. I get to have a dorm room with James! I haven't heard of people getting treated this nicely and special.

"Thank you Minnie. This might just keep Tess and James safe from Tom." Daddy said. James raised his eyebrow. "James, quit looking at me like that. Since he's after Tess, he will use you to get to him. You are the one person closest to her to use to manipulate her to join him. We need to keep you safe to keep Tess safe." He explained. James still had his around me and I moved in front of him and leaned into his chest. He wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"When school starts in tomorrow, I want Lily, Al, James, and Tessa to either apperate or floo here with you two. Apperating would be the best option. All of the Weasley's and Malfoy's will be safe on the Hogwarts Express. Do not tell them about Tom because that will only make it worse. You may only tell them if they are threatened by Tom or his followers." Minnie said. "I also want Tessa and James to learn how to apperate. This way you will be able to get away quickly if needed. If we have nothing else to discuss, I must tend to some headmistress duties. I will see you tomorrow evening, goodbye." She waved goodbye and walked out of the room.

All of us walked to the fireplace but James and I went first. I grabbed the floo powder, threw it down, and yelled, "Potter House." The green flames surrounded James and I and we disappeared.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣