Chapter 12

Plans of the 1st and 2nd floors of the safe house. The attic is the third story. I'm using Halliwell Manor as the safe house and Piper and Leo Halliwell as Tessa Black's parents. I'm changing it so that Piper's dad is Sirius Black. Phoebe and Prue's father is also Sirius Black but Prue died durning the series and Paige become one of the Halliwell sisters. They all went missing a few days after Tessa was born. Tessa's big brother Wyatt also went missing along with the rest of the family besides Tessa. Harry found Tessa a few hours after they disappeared and took her in. The house was placed in Tessa's name. I'm changing this so it's a Charmed and Harry Potter Crossover. Leo and Piper's room is Ginny and Harry's room, Phoebe's room is Al and Lily's room, and Prue/Paige's room is James and Tessa's room. Al and Lily sleep on separate sides of the room and have the room decorated half-and-half. The nursery shall be used in the near future. It's a secret though. Thanks!!😉
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
TESSA'S POV~

"Tessa, we need to tell you about your family. More importantly, your mother and father. Here is your mother's necklace, she wanted me to give it to you when you were old enough to wear it. She trusted me." Minnie said and handed me a beautiful gold chain necklace with a blue sapphire in the middle of a diamond circle. I nodded and put the necklace on and clutched it in my closed fist.

Minnie, Mum, and Daddy took turns explaining my family tree and what happened a few days after I was born. I was sad that my birth parents has disappeared but I hope that they didn't leave me because they wanted too.

Apparently I have a big brother named Wyatt Halliwell, an Aunt Phoebe, and Aunt Prue (she was killed by one of the demons that mom, Aunt Phoebe, and Aunt Prue fought often), an Aunt Paige, and a Grandma Patty (died from a Water Demon when Aunt Prue was eight). My mother and father were Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt. I wish I could have known them.

"Did you look for them?" I asked with tear falling freely down my face. James pulled me into him and I clutched his shirt tightly.

Minnie started crying. Minnie knew my mother very well and treated her like her own daughter. My Grandma Patty and Minnie were like sisters.

"We looked for years. I still have a team looking for them. I miss them so-" Minnie started but was interrupted by a loud noise followed by a crash in the dinning room. A demon came running in. Lily and I screamed but then the demon burst into fire and disappeared.

A woman stood there with a boy looking a little older than me. A man was also standing there with his arm around the woman's waist. Two other women were standing there also. "Aunt Minnie?" The first women asked.

Minnie's eyes filled with tears and they ran down her face. "Piper? Wyatt? Leo? Phoebe? Paige?" Minnie asked. The first women nodded and rushed to Minnie as well as the others.

"Minnie? Who are these people?" I asked unsteadily. Mum and Daddy looked shocked at the appearance of these strange people.

"Tessy? My baby-girl?" The first women asked. James pulled me behind him and we both pulled out our wands.

"James! Tess! Their's not going to hurt you! Put them away, now!" Mum ordered.

"But mum, who are they?" James asked.

"This is Tessa's parents, aunts, and brother. They've come back." Minnie answered for mum.

"Mommy? Dad?" I asked.

They both rushed at me and pulled me into a hug. Tears were run in down all of our faces.

"We've finally escaped from the demon's prison. You've found us!" Father exclaimed.

"I've finally found you. Is that my brother?" I asked. They nodded as they let me go.

"Time to meet your family, in person." Father said. I smiled. James came and wrapped his arm around my waist. I've finally found my whole family.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣