Chapter 14

TESSA'S POV~

"But Mom! I ned to learn more about my powers and I have specialities that you can't help me with! Why can't James and I go with Wyatt, Lily, and Al to magic school? Dad's the headmaster there and I'll still sleep here!" I angrily asked. Mom sighed.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. But if you and James still live here or with Wyatt, you can go to magic school. Wait, let me ask your brother first." Mom said and I started jumping with joy. I wasn't able to use my wand there but it'll help James, Lily, Al, and I learn more about wand less magic. Very useful skill.

"Wyatt!" I yelled upstairs.

"Yeah?!" He yelled back.

"Can you come here?! I need help with something!" I asked and he came downstairs.

"What is it baby-sis?" He asked and I glared at him.

"I'm not a baby. Also, can James and I live with you at magic school? Mom say James and I can go if we either live with you, or we sleep here." I asked him.

"Yeah. But no making out in front of me please! It's disgusting and you're my baby-sister! That's all I require." Wyatt said and I laughed.

"All good bro. We'll just come back here and snog here. People at Hogwarts snog in the hallways durning passing periods." I said an he made a face.

"Since you're coming with us, you and James might want to pack. We're leaving tomorrow but I don't want you rushing in the morning." Wyatt said as we walked upstairs. I remember going to Hogwarts while Lily and Al rush around for stuff. Good times.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
PIPER'S POV~

"Leo, I have something to tell you." I said and sat down on Leo and I's bed. Leo came and sat next to me.

"What is it honey? Is something wrong?" Leo asked. I shook my head no.

"It's something good. I'm pregnant!" I said excitedly. Leo froze with a look of shock mixed with happiness.

"Really!" Leo yelled and he picked me up and spun me around. Tess suddenly orbed into the room.

"I'm going to be a big sister?!" She yelled. Leo and I laughed and nodded.

"How'd you hear that?/ How'd you do that?" Leo and I asked at the same time.

"I learned how to orb this morning, I can hear people's thoughts, I also had a prevision this morning, and I accidentally set fire to Wyatt's pants this morning. Then I put it out with water, accidentally sprouted a new tree in the garden, and pushed Uncle Harry into the wall using air. I learned that I have a lot of gifts and I doubt that these are the only powers I have." Tess said to Leo and I.

"Wait, you set fire to your brother's pants?!" I yelled. Tess looked ashamed and I immediately felt guilty. I ran to her and hugged her tight. "Sorry hon, it's ok. But at least you put the fire out with water. Since you can read minds, can you read your baby brother/sister mind?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll try." Tess scrunched up her face while she tried. I had to stifle a laugh. Her mouth dropped open a few seconds later.

"What is it?!" Leo asked worriedly.

"I'm going to have a little brother." Tess started but stopped. "And a little sister! You're having twins!" She screeched and Wyatt burst into the door.

"What is it?!" Wyatt yelled and Tess fell on the floor, laughing.

"Mom's pregnant, with a boy and a girl!" Tess yelled and I covered my ears.

"Tess." Leo scolded. She grinned and walked out of the room with Wyatt right behind her. Oh my children, you're going to love this family.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
Author's Note:

Hey readers, it's Tessa Black's author, Lillana45897. So, I was wondering if I should skip 5 years to where Tessa is 17 and James is 18. I think it would be fun and I have more ideas for when they're older.

Wyatt will be 19, Lily will be 16, and Al will be 17. Please message me about it on my board and I'll get back to you. Thanks! Remember to please reply about my idea.

-Lillana45897