Chapter 5

JAMES' POV~

We ate dinner at the flat and then decided to go home. Tess was quiet durning dinner but opened up when we got home. She talked with Mum and Dad. Mum and Dad tried to conceal their faces but Tess and I saw them. Mum and Dad were scared. Voldemort was very evil and dangerous and no one knew he had a son, he might be just as dangerous as his father and maybe even more powerful.

Tess went to her room and I followed her. She knew I was behind her and left the door open for me to come in. I walked into her room and closed the door. I looked over at Tess and she ran to me crying again. We sat on her bed for a while before she fell asleep. Deciding not to move, I fell into a deep sleep.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
TESSA'S POV~
--------------------------------------------------
Dream:
I heard him before I saw him. Tom was behind me laughing at me.

"You'll never be safe as long as I live. Join me and you can be safe, become the Queen of Darkness." He said in his icy voice.

"How about, NO! I will never become someone like you. Evil may never leave this world but good will always be battling it. Evil balances good but good always triumphs. Good will win. I will never go with you." I said standing my ground. Feeling around my pockets I felt my wand in them and made a plan.

"Fine. CRUCIO!!" He yelled but I felt nothing. "No! You have a mental and physical shield. You can resist any spell. I must have you." He starting walking towards me. Pulling my wand out quickly, I fired a spell at him.

"Stupify!" I yelled and he flew backwards. I felt power coursing through my veins and I used it to my advantage. Thinking of the family room at home, I turned on my heal and disappeared. (End of Dream)
------------------------------------------
I appeared in the living room and looked around. Mum and Daddy were sitting in the couch looking surprised. I felt tears running down my face. They ran to me.

"Tessy! What's wrong? How did you apperate?" Daddy asked with a worried look.

"After we came home I went to my room and James followed me. I started crying and he held me while I cried and I fell asleep. While I was sleeping, I had another dream about Tom. He wanted me to join his side and decided to us the cruciatous curse on me but it couldn't work. He said I have a mental and physical shield I can use and project around me and others. My gift made him want me even more. I stupefied him and turned on my heel and thought about the living room and I appeared here." I said while wrapped in mom's arms. Mum and Daddy looked amazed from my gift, but worried because of Tom.

"Can you try and use the shield while I shoot the jelly-legs hex on you?" Daddy asked. I nodded standing up. Thinking of a shield surrounding me, Daddy shot the spell at me but it didn't work. Suddenly, we heard a loud noise upstairs.

"TESS! TESSA! WHERE ARE YOU?! MUM, DAD, TESS IS GONE!" James screamed and ran downstairs. I looked to the stairs and he saw me. "Tess!" He yelled and ran to me, wrapping me in his arms. "Where did you go? I thought Tom had taken you! You scared me!" He was crying now. I took his chin and pulled it down to me so we were looking into each other's eyes.

"When I fell asleep, Tom appeared in my dreams and tried to use the cruciatous curse on me. The curse wouldn't work and Tom said it was because I have a mental and physical shield that I project and use it to protect others and myself. He came towards me and I stupefied him and turned on my heel and apperated here. Daddy tested the shield and it worked. We were going to try having me project my shield." I explained. The tears had now stopped and James rocked me in his arms. I felt safe in his arms. He would never leave me, I knew that.

"Can we try having you project your shield around you and James?" Mum asked. Daddy got up again and shot the jinx at us and it didn't work. "Wow. This is an amazing gift. We need to tell Minnie (Professor McGonagal)." She said.

"Can we do it in the morning? I'm really tired." I asked.

"Of course. James, can you stay with Tessy again? Would you mind Tessy? I'm just worried about you." Mum asked. James and I nodded. We walked up to my room and fell asleep again. Dreams were vacant this time.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣