"It's so delicious?" Xu Weiran stared at Lin Muhong's glamorous lips, which were also stained with some pastry powder, as if to invite him to taste it.

    Lin Mu nodded contentedly: "Mmmm, it's very sweet!"

    After speaking, she handed her half a mouthful of cakes to Xu Weiran's mouth. Seeing that he didn't respond, she thought he was disgusting. Just as he was about to give him a complete piece of pastry from the box, his lips were suddenly kissed by Xu Weiran.

    When he left, he licked the corner of Lin Mu's lips nostalgically, and then said solemnly, "Well, it's really sweet."

    Lin Mu raised his head, just in line with Xu Weiran's eyes. The affection in his eyes caused Lin Mu to ask out of curiosity, "What's so sweet?"

    "You."

    Lin Mu was like a piece of crystal rock candy in his heart, slowly melting and infiltrating the slightest sweetness. By the time he realized it, she had become part of his body. If you insist on peeling it off, you will definitely suffer heart-piercing pain.

    Lin Mu actually guessed that Xu Weiran would say this, but after hearing it, even though she had gradually adapted to Xu Weiran's love words, her heart beat like a little girl in love.

    ...

    After walking around for a while, Lin Mu felt a little tired, so Xu Weiran suggested to take a bath in the hot spring together.

    The hot spring in the B&B where they were staying tonight was courtyard-style, not the outdoor public hot spring that Lin Mu imagined.

    Thinking about it, if it was a public hot spring, Xu Weiran would never let himself dress like that.

    Lin Mu stood at the door of the bathroom with a 'hot potato' in hand, refusing to wear it.

    Before she could convince herself, Xu Weiran had already come out of the bathroom.

    He inadvertently glanced at the swimsuit in Lin Mu's hand: "You go and change. I'll wait for you outside."

    Lin Mu deliberately lingered in the bathroom for a long time, and finally put on his bathrobe and opened the door as if he was dying . .

    Xu Weiran, who was already soaking in the hot spring, was not so calm.

    Seeing Lin Mu walking towards her step by step, his heart beat faster and faster, especially when Lin Mu took off the bathrobe, his sexy Adam's apple slipped.

    Lin Mu is undoubtedly the most suitable for red, flamboyant and coquettish. The tube top swimsuit with straps on the chest shows her exquisite figure, and the beautiful legs under the lace skirt are slender and slender.

    She is like a charming and charming fairy, whether it is the exclamation when her delicate skin suddenly touches the severe cold, or the swaying posture when she walks, she is all sultry. He thought, facing such a beauty, even a pure-hearted monk can't be exempted from it.

    After Lin Mu took off her bathrobe, she quickly stepped into the hot spring. She found a seat a little away from Xu Weiran and sat down, trying to sink her body into the water as much as possible. She had never worn such a sexy swimsuit.

    She thought that the steaming hot springs could cover her tightly, but she never thought that the looming scenery would be more charming, making people want to find out.

    Xu Weiran's eyes became darker and darker. Under the double pressure of the hot spring's heat and the heat in his body, he had to close his eyes, slow down his breathing, and resist his impulses.