After this... there is no future, Xu Weiran never mentioned this matter again. He also felt that Lin Mu was very miserable.

    Xu Weiran never thought of marriage as a major life event, but he didn't ask anyone to prepare a wedding ring.

    He was really not so concerned at the time, but he never thought that he would be so careless. Not only did the wedding not take place, but even the wedding ring was not prepared.

    Lin Mu must be very sad!

    The emotion called guilt turned into a tiny needle, stabbing densely in his heart, making him extremely uncomfortable.

    "Buy me a pair of wedding rings." Xu Weiran ordered in a deep voice.

    Later, he thought that it would be too insincere to leave such an important thing in the hands of others, and he changed his mind and said, "Forget it, you can help me contact a few jewelers and let them show me the style of the wedding ring. I choose it myself."

    In order to please his customer, those jewelers took out the treasures of their own shops. Among so many exquisite and gorgeous diamond rings, the reason why he chose this one on Lin Mu's hand was because of its name - destined.

    It seemed that there had been an arrangement in the sky, and he and Lin Mu met. Although it didn't start very well, marrying her is just because of responsibility and fit. But four years later, they were destined to fall in love. It turned out that the home he wanted, the person he wanted, appeared in front of him early on.

    He felt that 'destined' was the best interpretation of his relationship with Lin Mu.

    Xu Weiran and Lin Mu hugged tightly in front of the camera without hesitation, and the employees next to them were so shocked that they could hardly close their mouths.

    Their aloof president fell into the mortal world.

    In the hearts of employees, Xu Weiran has always been an existence that can only be seen from a distance. It would have taken them by surprise that he had condescended to shoot the commercial. And he, who has never been close to women, actually hugged a female star whom he met for the first time today, with such a gentle attitude.

    Everyone didn't believe that this enthusiastic man would be their indifferent CEO of Hell.

    They were obviously just shooting commercials and acting, but they somehow felt that Xu Weiran and Lin Mu were a match, as if they were a natural couple.

    Never ignore the gossip of employees. At this point, they are already using all kinds of imaginations.

    Some people think that they might have a new president's wife. After all, Lin Mu is a rare beauty. If they are rich, they also want to marry such a woman as a wife, and they will have a lot of face. Some people also think that as a married man, the president of his family is openly cuddling and hugging with a strange woman, and he is sorry for his good wife at home. There are still a small number of people thinking, if the president's wife is changed, will there still be gifts?

    Looking at the warm scene in the camera, the photographer asked the person in charge with some doubts: "Is the plot like this? Is there a part about giving a ring at the back?"

    "I just found out about it just now." What she was holding in her hand was the latest version of the story, which was given to her by Secretary Chen, who was beside the president after the filming of the short film. She was also surprised, okay!

    Lin Mu snuggled in Xu Weiran's arms for a while, then suddenly remembered that they were shooting an advertisement and there were many people around!

    "Let me go!" She shyly withdrew from Xu Weiran's arms, keeping a little distance from him. She didn't dare to look around at all, she was so restless!

    At the end of the shooting, Xu Weiran returned to his previous indifference. He politely greeted him and left. Lin Muze blushed and followed Xu Weiran out.

    As soon as the two protagonists of the topic left, the large group of Xu's employees exploded again.

    Lin Mu didn't want to take his eyes off the ring until he sat on the plane.

    Xu Weiran held Lin Mu's hand with the diamond ring in his palm, with a smile on his face: "Is it so beautiful?"

    "I really like it..." Lin Mu hesitated for a long time before saying it Such a sentence.

    She was actually a little afraid of losing it, and wanted to put it away. But I couldn't bear it, I wanted to take a look.

    "By the way, you only bought it for me, didn't you buy it for yourself?" Lin Mu fixedly looked at the big palm that was wrapping his hand, with distinct joints on it.

    Xu Weiran slowly took out a men's ring from the pocket of his coat. Different from the luxury of women's rings, men's rings are simple and atmospheric, and the style is relatively low-key. From the pattern of the ring and the broken diamonds on it, it can be seen that this ring and Lin Mu are wearing a pair.

    Xu Weiran put the ring in Lin Mu's hand, and said in a pampering tone: "Help me put it on!"

    Lin Mu held the ring, which seemed to still contain the residual heat from Xu Weiran's hand.

    Lin Mu helped Xu Weiran put on the ring.

    Other people's marriage starts from love, but they first get married and then fall in love. It's really special!

    "You...you're not allowed to take it off in the future." Lin Mu wanted to say this in a domineering tone, but when he really said it, his voice was soft. No momentum at all!

    Xu Weiran stroked Lin Mu's hair and said in a low voice, "Got it, wife."

    Obviously, when he said this, his tone couldn't be more dull. But there was a sense of temptation in Lin Mu's ears, which made her heart beat again.

    Lin Mu didn't dare to look at him again. She clasped Xu Weiran's strong arms with both hands and rested her head on his broad shoulders.

    "Should you... be polite?"

    From Xu Weiran's point of view, only Lin Mu's small head could be seen. But Xu Weiran can guess that she must be shy and cute.

    Her little wife always seems to be shy easily! In the past, she was obviously very enthusiastic and bold.

    Reciprocity...?

    For some reason, Lin Mu suddenly felt a burst of courage in his heart. She raised her head, shuiling peach eyes stared at Xu Weiran, only the pursed lips revealed her inner restlessness.

    The next second, Lin Mu lightly kissed Xu Weiran's beautiful lips with lightning speed. Her voice carried the vigor she should have at her age: "Thank you husband!"

    After saying that, before Xu Weiran could react, Lin Mu leaned on his shoulder again. In a place where Xu Weiran could not see, she secretly raised a bright smile, which did not disappear for a long time.

    Lin Mu and the others are on your side, and Yu Nan, who is sitting a few positions back next to them, looks at them both with the expression that the cabbage at home has been arched by a pig.

    Chen Hao glanced at Xu Weiran's side, and then looked at Yu Nan beside him, very puzzled.

    Isn't it a joy to have lovers who are married? Why did Yunan look at them with a regretful look!

    Lin Mu, who was caught in the sweetness, suddenly realized a question: "What about... the advertisement?"

    "Would you like to delete the latter paragraph?" It can even be said to be the finishing touch. But anyway, this is also her private feeling, she doesn't want others to see it. Although it has been... let others see...

    Xu Weiran didn't speak, and there was some silence between the two. Lin Mu's hand around Xu Weiran's arm tightened.