•• Chapter Ten ••

Start from the beginning

"Why do we need her, though?, we already have the blonde one, I just want Tyler." Jules says, looking between the girls and Brady.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it okay?"

Jules huffs and walks out of the room. Leaving Vivian alone with Brady and the new captive.
He smiles at her. Going to sit in his little corner, he grabs the green little water gun full of vervain.

"Now. Where were we?" He says, pointing it at her. He puts his feet up and leans back.

Vivian rolls her eyes and let's out a little laugh. Despite the thirst, she shifts her position. Having heard him mention Elijah, she shakes her head. Her connection with the claimed Original vampire was hardly a connection.
There was a point in time the two crossed paths. It was just when she was just transitioning. He had helped her get through some of it. And some would even say he loved her...but she didn't love anyone else. At least, that's what she's been telling herself.

"What's so funny, huh?" Brady asks, leaning forward to face Vivian.

"Nothing. Really." She says, brushing her laughter off. However, she lets out a agonizing scream as she's watered with vervain. He laughs.

"I guess that was funny." He says.

Just then, beside her, the blonde stirs in her unconsciousness. Vivian sits up more, watching as the girl shakes and whimpers. With curious eyes, she watches as she takes the bullet out of her head.

The girl whimpered realizing she's not alone. She stands up. Looking from Vivian to Brady.

"I see you got the bullet out." He muses, sitting back with a real gun in his hand this time.

"I've got lots of wooden bullets, and other toys." He continues, "Vivian here, knows how to play." He says, pointing the gun at her, Vivian braces herself as he pulls the trigger. The wooden bullet lodging itself into her arm. The girl whimpers, but Vivian remains calm. She was strong.

"It's gonna be a long night, lady's." He says, now pointing the gun towards the blonde, he shoots. The girl screams and falls to the ground.
Vivian reached towards her arm, taking the exposed bullet out, she breaths through the stinging pain just when she hears the door open. Jules walks in.

"He needs proof." She says, holding out the phone. Vivian wasn't sure who Jules was talking about, but she assumed the person knew the blonde beside her.

With a sigh, he raised his gun again and shoots her. Causing her to scream. Jules quickly walks away.

"Now, where were we?"

⚜️⚜️

Vivian wants to wants to help the girl. She does. But seeing as she's trapped too, there wasn't much she could do. However, she knows there's People looking for her, so she could use that as an escape. She just wished they'd hurry up.

"So. Since Vivian doesn't know anything," Brady started, leaning forward towards The girl.

"Maybe you know how many vampires are here, in this town?"

The girl stays quiet. And Vivian can't help but inwardly cringe as she's sprayed with vervain again.

"Don't know." He mutters. Disappointed.