CHAPTER 5

LEAH'S POV

I don't want to go to school!But My mom will kill me If I skip. I tied my hair up and then took a long shower.  I changed into my clothes and packed my bags. I said bye  to my mom and headed for school. On my way I accidentally ran into Amelia and her friends. She cursed and scowled at me then drove away.

I was trying so hard not to laugh at her.  I reached school in few minutes. I bumped me into Gabe and now he is trying to annoy me since past 2 minutes. "Are you coming to my party?" He asked walking beside me. "I told you I will think about it." I said stuffing my extra books in my locker. "But Friday is today!" He mumbled.

"Why are you so keen on me attending your party?" I looked at him. "Because you seem cool and I would like us to be friends. Plus you are the only girl in this school who can keep us safe from Amelia and her friends." He grumbled. "Who is us?"

"Me,Theo and Grey, my friends." He said in a Duh tone. "Your only friends." I teased him. "I'm offended" I rolled my eyes and started walking towards my class. "So....?"

"I'm not coming."

"Why?" He groaned. He just want me their so that I can be his and his friends bodyguard. "Because I don't want to be your bodyguard."

"I was kidding!"

"Bye!" I walked inside but I heard him shout behind me that he will text me his address. I went straight to the back of class.
———————
GREY'S POV

The day is going really weird today. My club has been mess but the fight on Wednesday of the new girl paid us really well. If only I knew who she was I would try to convince her at least for one more fight.

When I bump into her I felt like I've seen her but before I could say something she ran of and I wasn't able to catch her. I walked towards the cafeteria with Theo. Gabe is somewhere making out with a girl.

My phone dinged So I took it out. It was a message from my assistant. He told me that there are no new matches today so I don't have to drop by club.

I was zoned out that I accidentally bump into someone. I looked up and then down Where I saw someone picking up her books. She stood up and looked at me. "Sorry!" She muttered. Her green eyes looked at mine for a second then she was on her way.

"That girl was hot!" Theo said beside me. I rolled my eyes and entered the cafeteria. This was the girl who actually stood up to Amelia. I sat on my table and looked around. I saw the new girl sitting alone reading a book. I was almost tempted to go and talk to her but then Amelia came. She started babbling about something in which I wasn't interested. "Grey!"

"What?!" I groaned. "Were you even listening?" She asked. "No!" I answered bluntly. Then she started talking again. How can she talk so much. My eyes wandered towards that girl again. She was packing her bag and after that she left. It's weird that when she moved to this town our club was introduced with a new fighter.

I'm going to confront her if she comes to the party today. I got another message and this was my queue to leave. I got up and rush out as fast as I could. I saw Amelia coming my way so I decided to skip school. I went to the club,watched some fights and then spend my rest of time at gym.