41|| Manao

It's 100K+ readers on the book , thank you guys for the love and support for the book .

Shehnaaz nodded in no as words were not forming , seeing the fear in her eyes he again backed off leaving her arm moving inside laying back on his place without saying any other word .

Sidharth tried to calm himself as he can't be harsh on her . He knows about her attitude and nature he can't change other's forcefully untill they themselves try . She is his wife , he can't take his frustation out on her .

Shehnaaz felt her cheeks wet as she stood their at the same place still where he left her . She couldn't take his sudden changed harsh behaviour towards her .

And what was he saying what is her problem ? What she says wants ? What she did that he had been saying this to her .

She slowly moved in and saw him laying their with open eyes thinking deeply as frown were already over his face . As he sensed her payal sound he snapped and looked at her and felt guilty to make her cry as her eyes were red cheeks were wet .

Sitting straight he asked her to come farwarding his hand . Shehnaaz slowly settled beside him giving her hand in his . Their was complete silence only the sound of clock can be heard .

" I'm sorry " he said , the person who never say sorry was apologizing . Is this not enough to show how important would be the person for him . The person who lacked patience have been patient with his wife . The power of the scared bond , it is he thought .

Shehnaaz throwed herself on him hiding her face in his neck hugging him tightly sobbing in his neck saying " mai dar gayi thi " .

( I got afarid )

Sidharth was taken back by the sudden force but managed his balance then wrapped his hands around her taking her on his lap , her legs hanging either side of his waist caressing her back to calm her down . This is progress he was thinking about , When he heard her sobbing and saying that she was afarid . He was feeling guilty to make her cry .

" Shh chup Sana , tabiyat karab hojayegi " he said . As her tears stopped she looked up from his neck . When he wipped her tears then pecked her eyes .

( It's okay , shhh your health will get effected )

Shehnaaz moved back from his lap , he let her . She sat infront of him as he farwarded the water which was kept near them . Taking few sips , she asked " aap naraz kyun hai ? " .

( Why are you upset )

" First promise me you won't cry now " he said , she narrowed her eyes at him then wiping her nose she nodded her head saying " main nahi rooti " . He control his chuckle seeing her reaction .

( I didn't cried )

" Haa ek dum sahi baat hai , infact Fact hai ye tho . Tum kaha rooti ho , bas ankho ka tap khul jata hai . Hai na " he said making her giggle .

( Yes , right infact it's an fact . You never cry , it's just your tap turn on . Right ? )

He moved her hairs from her face , as his eyes land on her lips which are begging for his attention as she licked her dry lips . But controlling himself he focused on the Talk he should have with her wife it's more important .

Clearing his throat diverting his eyes back to her beautiful innocent face he said " I was Hurt , I didn't like you not sharing things which are bothering you . I don't like when someone else lay their eyes on what's mine , I'm possessive man and I have no shame to admit it . I'm sorry if someday I become rude to you due to my own issues but it's because your Mine " he said every word possessively .

His confession made her smile shyly and realised he was getting hurt from her non recipocrative behaviour , she is trying but her introvert shy nature was messing things between them . Sometimes it's good to show your affection through actions as well as words . Slowly noding at him , she cupped his cheeks asking " abhi bhi gussa hai aap ? " .

( You are still angry )

And her this words shows how much she cares and concern for him . Her soft feather like touch work as magic on him , he just closed his eyes feeling her touch .

" Please maf karde , mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta jab aap sad hote ho " she said her cheeks were red as she moved in his arms resting her head on his chest kissing his heart over the shirt making him relax under her spell .

( Please forgive me , I don't like when you are sad )

He was not saying anything nor wrapped his hands around her as always . He was just enjoying his wife's attention , pampering to manao him . He wanted an answer so he asked her , " Agar mere maa hoti tho , tum isehe karti ? " .

( If it was my mother you would have do that )

" Matlab ? " She looked at him moving her head from his chest , the atmosphere suddenly got serious . Him mentioning about her mother infront of her is first time . He never did that and what was he saying she didn't got , she was confused .

( Means )

" Jaise tumne aapne maa ko niche sone kaha kyun meri vajese . Agar meri maa hoti tho tum unhe bhi niche sone kehte mere liye " he asked . He is okay if she feels is he stupid to compare this situation with his mother but he wanted to tell her that No one can replace his mother's place in his life yet he will give all the respect and love to his mother-in-law who is mother figure to him .

( You asked your mother to sleep down on the floor because of me . If it was my mother you would have done the same )

She nodded in no , " aap isa kyun bol rahe hai ? " She asked .

( Why are you saying like this )

" Phir mujhe bhi bura laga , jab vo mere liye ise sacrifice kar rahi thi . Mai Maa Manta hu unhe sirf kehne ke liye nahi bolta " he said .

( Then I felt bad , when she was sacrificing for me . I call her mom because I mean it )

" Vo apko adadt nahi hai na , isleye . I'm sorry " saying she hugged him tightly , few tears rolled down from her cheeks as she felt lucky to have this man as her husband in her life who respects her , make her understand , guide her , supports her .

( That , you are not habituated to sleep on floor that's why )

In the span of half an hour she had herself hugged him twice . This is new progress he thought hugging her tightly .

Yeah sometimes I get irregular during updates . So toda adjust karna padega Okay .

How's the chapter ?

Hope you guys enjoyed the update
Thank You 😊
Vote comment share and follow

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️