~Disclaimers~

A.N. Just some things to disclaim before you read :3

-I do not own any characters belonging to either Scott Cawthon/Steel Wool, or Toby Fox. I do own all OCs used in this story. I ask you not use the OCs as your own.

-Cover belongs to me

-This story can be read as a stand alone, however, if you are not familiar with my  'Freedom AU' some important context/details might be lost. Feel free to read any other book before this, or keep reading this story.

-Opinions expressed in this story, (ships/dynamics, character genders, etc.), are my own. Not everyone is going to agree, and that's okay. You can have your own opinion. If you do disagree, and feel the need to tell me why you disagree, please keep your thoughts to yourself and read something else.

-In this story, Undertale characters are going to be used for plot, and will not be the main focus. I am not the most die hard of Undertale fans, and if you do not like how they were portrayed in this book—even though I try not to stray from their canon personalities—please refer to the above point.

-The FNAF characters in this AU are not animatronics. They are living beings called Anthros, and have zero association with the dead children in the FNAF lore. Keep that in mind, as again, this is an alternate universe.

-Ships are used in this AU, and in the story you are about to read, Puppet x Ballora will be the most prevalent of the five in the plot. Other ships will not be the center of attention, but may be briefly brought up for plot purposes. Again, if you do not agree with any of the ships used, read something else. You aren't forced to read this :)

-Platonic/honorary sibling relationships may come up at certain times. These dynamics that I created in my AU, are going to be defended like my own life depends on it. If you want to make any romantic comments on platonic relationships, then I ask you not read my AU—not only this book. I love my platonic dynamics, as there aren't enough like them. Please no touching (*^_^*)

That is all, sorry it was so long. Now, please enjoy "Once a Dancer"!