Chapter 13-Transformation

*Teenage Mike art by @chaosissomething on Instagram!

-Michael's pov-
I had my eyes closed tightly. I'd been trying to get some sleep for about an hour now, but it's pretty impossible seeing as there's only one thing on my mind. I seriously doubt father's the one who made the illusion discs...he's not intelligent enough. I mean, Henry's the one who taught him most of what he knows, I'm sure. Father wasn't relevant in the age of amazing technology--he never had the opportunity to learn as much online as I have, I simply just know more. But it's bothering me. Why can't I, someone who's dedicated their life to the work, figure out how to make more of these things?! If I could just do this, and help the remaining souls, I could finally be at peace. I'm going insane--everything's just gnawing at me because I know it's my fault, I started this continuous terror. The last remaining factor keeping me sane is--as much as I wish it weren't--is Ennard. I swear, I'd have worked myself to insanity if he hadn't been there to keep tabs on me all the time. Really, I'm very thankful for him. He trusted me enough to tell me the secrets he was most conscious about, and that makes me feel special. I don't know how he died, or who he used to be, but I do know that the least I owe him is a chance to look like his old self. There's the factor of him murdering me in cold blood--but honestly, it wasn't that bad. Better than getting springlocked...
Anyway; back to the matter at hand. I can't sleep--at all.
With a heavy sigh, I sat up; tearing my gaze away from the ceiling. If I couldn't stop thinking about it, why not get to work on the discs? That would be a good past time and hey, maybe I'll get somewhere.
---
"Michael."
...
A groan.
...
"Michael! Wake the hell up! I have something important." Ennard screeched. I jolted up as soon as he shouted in my ear, letting out a gasp as I did so. I looked down at my desk that I was sitting at, looks like I fell asleep while experimenting with the disc...
I sighed in desperation. "What's up, En?" I asked, spinning around in my chair to meet the endoskeleton behind me. He opened up some of his wires and positioned them as if he were asking for a hug. He only did that when he needed to take me somewhere, while trying to hide me. He didn't speak as I walked up to his chest and he tightened the loose wires against my body, wrapping enough around me to the point where I wasn't really visible--although Ennard would look very weird to anyone who saw him like this.
Moments later, we'd arrived in what seemed to be the basement's cooking area. Ennard looked down to me and spun me around, still keeping me wrapped up in wires but my back was now to his chest. There was a ripped, moldy cardboard box in front of me, it was closed as much as it could be in it's state. Assuming this is what he brought me for, I opened it and froze. My breath hitched and I searched through the box, quickly counting each and every disc inside. "Wh-Where? How?" I asked, laughing in delite ever so slightly. Ennard stayed quiet and I turned my head to look at him with a big smile one my face. Our eyes met and he glared. Not at me, more like he was mad at something he was thinking about. "That kid and the alligator. They found them. Downstairs, I don't know how they even got in there without the elevator." He responded, coldly. I looked at him confused. I'd checked downstairs? Before the elevator's life was gone. I swear I had looked everywhere for anything of use to me...
Whatever. That wasn't my main focus right now, this was amazing! There was at least 13 in here, that was plenty enough. "Can we go back now?" I asked Ennard. He looked at me as if I were kidding, then scoffed and took us back to our room. Seriously? What was up his ass this morning...
---
Getting back to our room, I took out discs and began examining them, as Ennard complained about something I didn't completely care to be mad about myself. "How are you not curious? You're the one who's more invested in these damn buttons than anyone else. They just happened to find a box full of them in the ex-rental service below us where you used to work that you also inspected multiple times?! C'mon Mike! Why the hell aren't you thinking straight?! Something ISN'T right. I've looked down there myself and I've never seen that box. Never. It's as if they were just placed there." Ennard ranted. He did have a point...but why complain about something if the outcome helped you? I wasn't going to question it right now. I rolled my eyes and turned to him, attaching a working illusion disc to his face. I would be lying to say I wasn't nervous. I really wanted to see who he used to be, and if these discs were actually the real deal. Ennard also looked nervous. You couldn't really tell, but it was still there. I watched as a bright light showed, and there was now a strangely familiar man standing before me.
---
-3rd person pov-
"Oh my god..." Gregory whispered. Monty marveled at his old body, smiling as wide as the Cheshire Cat. "You're...a person." Gregory said, like he was stating it rather than questioning. Montgomery forgot to think about how weird it probably was for the kid, seeing an animatronic turn into a human being. Suddenly, there was the clanking of metal wires, and Montgomery grimaced as he quickly took a handful of discs, closed the box, grabbed Gregory, and sprinted away. "W-Wait! Where are we going now?" Gregory whisper-yelled, now sitting stop Monty's shoulders. "I don't know, kid. Upstairs I guess? We'll look for the others, we just had to get away from the guy coming towards us. He's bad news." Monty panted, not used to his human body's stamina. Gregory didn't really think Ennard was that bad, maybe a bit scary but not too rude. Although, Gregory trusted Monty more than someone who was pretty much a stranger.
---
After talking more and resting up, Freddy and Bonnie walked around the pizzaplex for awhile, enjoying their peace and quiet together. In their teenage life, they went on walks together often, as their way of alone time. Freddy found a certain fondness of being alone with Bonnie, enjoying the scenery as the walked endlessly. Until, two kids came running toward them. Freddy knew Gregory, but couldn't quite place his finger on who the other was. Bonnie, however, looked astonished and confused. "Here, take your kid." The boy said, and bent down to allow Gregory to climb off his shoulders and around Freddy's chest, and onto his back. Gregory whispered into Freddy's ear, quickly filling him in as to what was happening and who the boy was. "Monty...? How- you're a human?" Bonnie muttered, stuttering a few times along the way. He had kind of a betrayed type of look upon his face, even if he didn't mean to. Immediately Monty became guilty he was the only one to be human again and took two of the discs he held in his hands, then brought them up to the other animatronic's cheeks. Within seconds, the bear and rabbit transformed, and Gregory fell of Freddy's back with a 'thump', which made Monty snicker. Bonnie and Freddy looked towards each other, and quickly lunged forward into a tight hug. Monty pursed his lips and looked at Gregory, both silently communicating and left Bonnie and Freddy to be alone, and go look for Roxanne and Chica.
-Freddy's pov-
It was weird...being like this again. I almost forgot the feeling. It was as if all my memories were returned as I saw Bonnie as a human again, and he was just...so, beautiful. Yeah, it sounded awfully...cringy? To say the least. And Gregory would probably laugh at me if he'd known I thought that way. But now I really know what being in love is like. Feeling his warm touch makes me feel complete, as if my other half was finally with me. We pulled away from our hug only to go right back into it. We both chuckled in delight and relief to be how we were when we had been teenagers again. I lightly kissed his neck and I could feel him grow more comfortable against my body.
---
After quickly finding a small bench near us, we sat down to talk and still be available for anyone who came up to chat with us. We'd mainly just discussed random memories I'd suddenly regained, while leaning against each other and holding hands. "You realize what this means now?" Bonnie chuckled while smiling. I smugly raised an eyebrow, I'm sure I knew what he was talking about, but I needed him to say it aloud. A little teasing never hurt anyone. He rolled his eyes and scoffed, his smile dropping a little. He turned his body towards mine, and glared into my eyes as I smiled back at him. He put a hand onto my thigh and kissed my lips softly, as if I were delicate. Of course, I kissed back and put a heavy hand into his back, making him crawl up into my lap and straddle me. He pulled away for a breath, allowing me to see his warm face, before he dove back in and we began heavily making out. It had definitely been awhile since we'd last done something like this, especially since we can't really kiss as animatronics. It was odd to admit--but I could definitely remember us both being completely different people when we were driven by lust. We'd originally planned to go slow--yeah, that wasn't happening anymore.