Chapter 16-Overthinking

*I love this art of Gregory and Michael 🥰 that's a kid with trauma's influence 😀👍 I'm not sure who the artist is, so please tell me if you know!

-Chica's pov-
Today was super boring. Greg and Roxy wanted to watch horror movies while I wanted anything else but they said it was 'two against one' so they watched at least 3 scary movies while I was covered up and hiding in a blanket most of the time. But happily, they both felt bad afterwards and said they'd do what I wanted next time! After that, we looked for the others so we could all play hide and seek but we couldn't find anyone. Hopefully they're having fun though. Anyways, I ended up having to count and when I was finished I first decided to get a snack because this place was hugeee. I knew it would take me forever to find even one of them.
---
I strolled around the ground floor, carrying a few slices of pizza I'd made. At some point, I ended up losing my focus and my mind drifted because I somehow ended up in a secluded string of hallways. The wall I was stopped in front of had a poster hung up, one that displayed what looked to be the very first animatronics the company that built me created. I looked closer and saw another chicken animatronic dressed as a mermaid--lucky. Even though the hallways looked somewhat creepy, I decided I'd look down there even thought my instincts told me to not.
---
I'd found stairs leading down, ones that I couldn't remember using recently. They ended up taking me into what looked like a basement used for storage of old robots and different props or decorations. I walked around before hearing faint voices coming from another side of the room, inside what was probably a closet. I walked over and pressed my side up against the door lightly, trying to hear who was in there. One sounded like Monty, and the other...hm. He sounded familiar...but I couldn't quite place who I'd heard that voice from. Curious as to who was the other speaker, I opened the door and stared for a moment before I could register who was there.
"Monty...and Foxy...?" I asked, a little unsure if that was the name of the animatronic laying with Monty. Now that I got a closer look at them, Monty was lying down on the other guy's lap and 'Foxy?'-- had his hand resting on Monty's head in a way that made me smile at the sight. The animatronic I now assumed to be Foxy, looked at me like he were thinking, while Monty got up and stumbled over to me. We walked over to a far corner, and he started whispering to me. "Chica..I need to ask you a favor," I tilted my head to the side. "Please, leave." I immediately gasped. I hadn't even done anything wrong? Why was he being so mean. I pouted my lips and left, they probably had some business I don't want to be apart of anyway. But it would be fun to eavesdrop...maybe another day.
I skipped around the downstairs for a bit longer, admiring the things I'd never seen before. But then, the feeling that is forgotten something hit...oh well, I'm sure it's nothing.
---
-Gregory pov-
Geez...is she that bad of a seeker? It's been, like, an hour. I've been hiding in the daycare for awhile after talking with Sun and I said I wouldn't bother him. That proves to be a problem, although, because since he was programmed to love kids, he had a hard time staying away from me, even if he is still holding a grudge. Right now, I think he's up in his room talking with his other persona about whatever. Seriously, everyone's been so busy lately. It seems like every animatronic has someone that they now spend most of their time with; leaving me behind. Even right now, Roxy and Chica probably forgot about me and are off doing their own thing. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking everything. My stomach hurts now, thinking about all of this. I also feel like someone's watching me, but no one's here.
Yeah.
I'm definitely overthinking everything.
-Sun's pov-
For awhile, I'd been talking with Moon about Gregory, to which he didn't seem very interested and barely contributed to the conversation. But, I'm worried about Gregory. He's seemed upset and uninterested in most things lately, specifically, around the time Bonnie was rebuilt. Maybe he's just lonely. "If you haven't noticed, a certain bear he looks up to hasn't been around him very much recently." Moon said, in the back of my mind. "Hm...you may be right." I whispered, glancing back at Gregory. Right now, he looked deep in thought and was staring into space. I wasn't sure if I should talk to him...he was a delinquent, after all. Tending to breaking rules. But, sometimes even those kinds of people need someone to talk to...
---
-3rd person pov-
"Um...Gregory? Is everything okay?" Sun asked, his 'eyebrows' furrowed making his naturally happy face contort into a sad one. Gregory was dumbfounded, he didn't think sun would notice something was wrong, let alone console him. "Er- well, I guess not. It feels like everyone's been ignoring me lately. It's probably just in my head, though. I'm lucky to even have all of you. It's much better here than where I used to stay..." Gregory muttered, his mood somehow dampening even more as he spoke a bit of his past. Sun fondly rubbed up and down on Gregory's back to sooth him, and it seemed to work well. Sun encouraged Gregory to talk about his feelings to him, that sometimes getting it all out helps more than keeping it in. Gregory did so, and their talk ended with content; containing tears, hugs, and a new found friendship. Gregory was emotionally drained, and fell asleep on Sun, with a goal in mind to be around the energetic daycare attendant more often.