#11 special page •unknown son's•

Start from the beginning

Rin: no I'm not that no I'm

James: alright then problem solved Hahaha * sarcastic tone without looking from his phone *

Rin:no that isn't solved you tricked me to  think I was that in the first place dude *angry tone *

James: me? Tricking you? no I wouldn't never do that to you bestfriend * sarcastic tone and acting shocked *

Rin:.....see you just did again that James!*pouting*

James: *laughs and wiping his eyes* ok alright I will stop Hahaha

Rin: why you are jerk sometimes Hahaha

James: and yet you put up with me for years I don't know  why you are complain about me now  sweetheart * sarcastic tone with a smile on his face towards her*

Rin:you litt- 

Btsboys could hear their whole conversation from where they were meeting and greeting the fan's Rm aka Namjoon wanted to burst laughing to badly hearing lot of sarcastic comments coming from the boy with the very Amazing haircut and looking very fresh in his outfit head to toe but he is guessing they were best friends who have a long history together and act like sister and brother yet the boy looks like little more older then the girl do to him whenever he did get a closer look up in person and sign his name on her  Bts album making her fangirling about meeting him in person tonight like she did with the rest of the guy's and James don't say anything or look  from his phone just follow her  down the line.

{few hours later after the event was done and rin was told to wait in the front of the building for James who will come drive from the park spot he did put his car from earlier}

He drives from out of the spot and going to the front of building where rin was standing at waiting for him James did pull up and open the door for her she did get to the car he did close the door pulling that down and going back to the driver sid...

He drives from out of the spot and going to the front of building where rin was standing at waiting for him James did pull up and open the door for her she did get to the car he did close the door pulling that down and going back to the driver side not noticing the seven boys looking his car in shocked because he started to pull off from the park lot his car did drive off down the street like a race car speeding fast as supercar without warning during the music was playing from his speakers frozen by 2scratch making the guys wandering who was the boy because they never seen or heard a word from him unless he was talking to the girl only not one of them yet suga can tell he is badass though without being unbothered or giving a fuck during the whole event when he drives off fast without a care making suga feel impressed by him.

Jimin: who was that boy?

Jungkook: yea he looks so cool in the very nice car speeding off *excited tone*

Namjoon: we don't know who the boy is but I feel like we will meet him again soon or later somewhere else

Jhope: yea probably your right

Suga: let's go guys

Everyone go inside the van  together leaving the place meanwhile James did make to rin house and they did hug each other afterwards he closed the passer side before he did started his car and pull out slowly then speed down  the street on the highway going home  after a long day  with his best  friend few hours later he did pull up on the driveway the garage did inside opened for him letting him drive the car inside where the other cars was parked at together whenever he locked up and put the car alarm on he did go inside the house to get ready for bed thank goodness he could sleep in bed for hours until he go pick up His best friend yeonjun tomorrow .