Getting comfy

Today's the day. The day of when the weekend starts and I can finish reading demon slayer.

I get up from bed with a lazy expression as I head downstairs (B/N) making pancakes and waffles.

We like both but on some days we select the opposite of each other other times we get both.

My brother seemingly heard me as he acknowledged me.

(B/N): Morning (Y/N)!

I yawn.

(Y/N): Morning.

(B/N) is at the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

(Y/N); Can you make me a cup of coffee please?

(B/N): Sure. Oh yeah got you something.

(B/N) then tossed me a tool.

I catch it and look at it.

(B/N): It's explosive gel though I know you have powers but you can use that for a distraction though

(Y/N): Thanks.

I take the gadget and put it in my pocket.

(Y/N): I'll use it when I go out on patrol.

(B/N): Go now so you can look at the city while patrolling.

(Y/N): ...You know what that's a good idea. And somehow you said the idea...WHO ARE YOU?!

(B/N): Hey I'm smart and I have good ideas.

(Y/N): Your last idea was to try to make DC and Marvel in real life.

(B/N): What's so bad about that?

(Y/N): You we're trying to make the zombie comics of DC and Marvel in real life.

(B/N): ...I see your point.

I then use my super speed and get up stairs as I get my vigilante outfit on.

(Were in a tie between these two though there is more comments from the bottom one those come are more not actual confirmation of what they want so decide here please.)

)

I then turn invisible and leave my house

I then turn invisible and leave my house. As I get a few miles away from my house I turn off my invisibility and begin to fly.

While I fly I look around but then hear a explosion.

(Y/N): HEY!

I look the source of the explosion and see smoke.

I then fly over to it.

As I then see the Powerpuff girls fighting some people who look like. Hold up they're flying.

Bubbles is fighting the blue shirt guy, blossom is fighting the red shirt guy, and buttercup is fighting the green shirt guy

I then blitz the blue shirt guy and punch him to a building and shot a beam at each of the other guys.

Buttercup looks at me in anger.

Buttercup: HEY VIGILANTE GET OUT OF HERE THIS ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS!

I ignore here as the guys then came out of the rubble.

Red guy: Ah so the rumors are true there is another super powered person.

Blue guy: Dude sucker punched me.

Green guy: You won't do that again.

I stare at them.

They smirk.

Brick: Why don't we introduce ourselves. I'm Brick the guy in blue is my brother boomer and the guy in green is my other brother Butch. We're the Rowdyruff Boys.

Blossom: What are you guys doing here?

Brick looked at Blossom.

Brick: We just wanted to have fun. And meet the Shadow.

Butch: We also needed some cash and since the shadow is here we'll get the cash.

Boomer then blitz to me and tried to punch me as I ducked under and tackled him to the ground. Blossom then blitzed Brick and there fists collided.

Butch then tackled Buttercup to the ground as the ground made a crater. As Bubbles blitz to Boomer as I was fighting him.

I then grabbed Boomer by the leg and swung him around for a while then threw him to Bubbles as she then hits him to the air and then used her eye beams and hit him in the air.

Bubbles then blitz Boomer as he was still dizzy and injured.

I was about to follow her as I felt something in my back.

But then I felt electricity hitting me.

(Y/N): That stings a bit not gonna lie.

I turn around and see someone in a robe trying to taze me. I look at the person as I then shot a tiny non deadly beam at the taser breaking it.

I was then wrapped around something as I then felt more tired then usually.

I then saw a bunch of people in robes and the Powerpuff girls and the Rowdyruff boys still fighting.

As my vision began to fade I saw a old guy waving goodbye to me, as I finally drift off to sleep.