19 - what happened 5 years ago?

Jungkook's POV

Aish, I shouldn't have trusted Jin Seo about this at the first place. Of course he'll still push me to her.

"Can I leave?" she asked and I wasn't answering but she's already walking away from me.

I held her wrist before she can even walk away but she's looking at me with so much despise.

"Let me go." she whispered, not wanting any attention from the other customers.

"I won't, I just need you to talk to me. Properly." I let go of her and she sat down quietly.

We got the menu from the waiter and she ordered bread and wine while I ordered pasta. She was typing on her phone when I tapped the table.

"Stop typing." she looked at me and closed her phone.

"Tzuyu... why are you avoiding me?" when I asked that, she sarcastically laughed at me and once she stopped she glared at me.

"Oh, so this is how we're going to play this. The amnesia tactics. Look, I am not avoiding you, you did nothing wrong right?" she smiled and leaned to her chair.

"I don't understand you..."

"Oh shut up Mr. Jeon." when she spoke to me formally, I held her hands on the table.

"Then talk to me casually." I saw how her eyes widen from my action and she snatched her hands from my grip.

"Look, the things that happened in the past... we must forget it." I saw tears about to fall onto her eyes but my heart broke when she said that. Does that mean nothing to her?

"Is it because my aunt told you to stay away from me before you left? That I am getting married to Jieun? Am I just a game for you all those year we have been together?" she scoffed once again and I saw how she clenched her fist under the table.

"How can you say that?! I loved you, you know that but... we're not the same person Jungkook, especially me." she pointed at herself while wiping her own tears.

"Let's just remain... friends." I was about to hug her and say no but then I heard someone called her name from a distance.

"Tzuyu!" we saw a man on his mid-20s, wearing a white shirt, black pants and a black and white plaid polo.

"Eunwoo." Tzuyu called out to him and she automatically had this smile on her face when she saw him. He held her on both shoulder and when he turn to look at me, he stopped.

'Who is he? Is he her boyfriend?' that was the first thought that I had in mind.

"Who is this babe?" the man asked Tzuyu. Which broke my heart. So he really is her boyfriend...

"Ah, this is Jeon Jungkook. Dad's business partner." he offered her hands to me and shake it.

I don't think I can be here any longer because I might burst out crying so I bid my goodbye and leave them.

This is how five years of waiting for you will end...

Tzuyu's POV

"I literally got goosebumps!" Eunwoo is now whining here in the hotel restaurant and I was telling him to shut up but he never did.

"So is that why you texted me? because of your ex?" I simply nodded at him still crying because of what happened earlier.

I felt Eunwoo's arm wrapped around my shoulder and he let me lean into his chest to cry and let no one see me in that state.