16 - came back home

Tzuyu's POV

It's been 5 years since I've lived here in Germany. After I left Seoul, I never seen or heard any news about Jungkook ever again. Even my family stopped talking about him but our company and theirs still remained merged even though the lawyers have been switched.

When I left Seoul, I was so upset and depressed that I needed to leave the country where I grew up. At the end when I came to live and study in Germany, my mom came to visit me once every month and that made me feel less home sick.

After two months of staying in Germany, I found out something that made me feel alive again.

I was pregnant, with Jungkook's baby. When I found out, I had the courage to let him know. Hoping that he would come and ask me where I am but when I texted him, all I got as a reply was 'stop bothering me and my life, I'm happy with Jieun now'

That struck me straight to the heart real hard, how can he become cruel in just a matter of months? Sure, it was partially my fault but I never left him for my own sake, I protected him as well as myself.

Starting that day, I promised myself to raise my child alone and I will make sure that she will grow up to be a kind and brave child.

When the right time comes, I will make sure that he/she will still have a chance to meet Jungkook if he/she wanted to.
.
.
.
.

"Tzuyu!" I saw mom at the door standing while she opened her arms for me to hug. I thought she's the only one who came here but it turns out the whole team was here -- Dad, Jun, Mom and Me.

"Where's my lovely grandchildren?" Dad asked and I was about to say it when footsteps from the stairs are already heard. I giggled as I saw my two angels running to the arms of their grandparents and uncle.

"Jinjoo, Jungki!" Dad carried Jinjoo up in the air while Jun oppa did the same to Jungki. Both of them looked so happy seeing them.

These two angels are Jeon Jinjoo and Jeon Jungki, they're boy-girl twins. I wasn't expecting to bare twins but mom told be about her twin aunties and maybe that's how I had these two angels in my life.

"Jungki did gain a lot of weight huh?" Jun oppa teased him and he pouted. He's just like me.

"...and Jinjoo just became prettier."

"Thank you halmeoni!" she then reached his grandmother's face and kisses her. Jun oppa and dad helped me to put our luggages down so we can easily pull it once our service is here. Mom and I are left there playing with Jinjoo and Jungki when suddenly the doorbell rang.

"That must be him." I mumbled to myself and stood up leaving Jinjoo and Jungki to Mom.

"Hey, Eunwoo!" I welcomed him with a hug when I opened the door for him and I let him in. When he saw Mom, he immediately ran to her and kisses her cheeks to cheeks.

I guess you noticed it by now. Eunwoo was a bisexual friend but nowadays, we like the same type. But still, I feel comfortable with him and that's all that matter.

I met him when I was roaming around the city of Germany, he was Korean but he lives here in Germany. He doesn't have any family besides me who became his little sister in just a snap.

"Oppa" "Hyung" the two little children ran to hug her thighs and he laughed before picking them both up. He started playing with the kids when Dad and Jun oppa came down with the final luggages from upstairs.